Chapter 14

*Not edited*
(Meadow's POV)

I knocked on the door impatiently, waiting for my brother, mom, or dad to come and open the door. I was sticky and sweaty. I was hating the feeling. Instead of seeing one of the family members that I live with, I saw Chris opening the door for me.

"Ayyyyyyyye Chris," I said before pushing him when he attempted to hug me.

"Yeah...don't hug me."

"Why not?" He asked, clearly not seeing the fact that I had just worked out and ran across town.

"I'm sweaty," I groaned, pointing out the sweat that was gleaming on my forehead.

"Ehh..." He grinned before running up to me and scooped me up, throwing me over his shoulder. He ran into the house before closing the door while I lightly punched his back laughing," Chris, put me down!!!!"

When he finally put me down, I found myself standing in our living room, in front of Ethan, Kendall, and Max.

"Hey Mead," Kendall looked up, smiling at me. I gave her a small smile in return.

"Let's go get food," Max cheered, and the boys agreed of course.

"Nooooo," I said quickly. Everyone looked at me weirdly and I said," I need to take a shower." I heard small giggles while I was running up the stairs to take a nice steamy shower. (She put the outfit above on afterwards.)

-

     "Chick-fil-a always fills my stomach," Ethan happily sighed, taking a bite out of his chicken sandwich. We finally received our food, and everyone was agreeing with Ethan's statement based off of the smiles on everyone's faces.

"Meadow, are you not listening to me?"

I glanced up and saw everyone staring at me. "Oh, uh no....sorry I was just thinking."

"She was probably thinking about Grayson," Kendall shrugged nonchalantly.

"I knew it," Chris exclaimed, receiving a few looks from people. "I knew you liked him!"

"What!?!?" I panicked. "I don't like him!!!" Everyone raised their eyebrows at the denial in my voice. I sighed and leaned on my hands,"Is it that obvious?"

"It's pretty obvious because your eyes light up the moment you hear his name," Ethan chuckled.

      I liked Grayson Dolan... Is that even possible??? I dug my hands through my hair, slightly pulling it, and said,"Well what do I do?"

"Well first off," Max began. "You admit to yourself that you like him." I like Grayson Dolan.

"Then, you say it out loud," Kendall joined in staring at me along with everyone else.

"I like the Grayson Dolan," I said a little too loudly as I watched the smirks on my friends' faces turn into pure shock and panic. "What?" I asked, slowly beginning to panic myself.

"Well um believe it or not," Chris cleared his throat," but I think the Grayson Dolan came in and just heard you." I turned into full on panic mode as I whisper yelled,"Well let's get out of here!!!" I quickly hopped off of the stool and took off running to the entrance/exit across from where Grayson entered. I was running to the car and heard keys jingling with footsteps, meaning Kendall and the boys were following me. I hopped into the passenger seat, and Chris sat in the driver's seat next to me. Kendall and Max sat in the middle, leaving Eth to sit in the back.

I sighed in relief as Chris put the key in the ignition and started the car, driving off down the street.

-

I heard a knock on the door and heard Max yell," I'll get it!"

Chris had dropped Max and I off at home, and then left with Ethan and Kendall to wherever. I simply spent the last half hour in my room, lying on my bed, still trying to take in everything.

"Hey Gray," I heard Max say loudly. He was trying to make sure I heard him. Oh, how I love my brother.

I quickly threw myself under the blankets and shut me eyes. I heard footsteps walk into my room as two teenage boys argued. "I'm pretty sure that was her, Max."

"Well I'm pretty sure it wasn't her."

"I'd know your sister anywhere," Grayson replies, clearly frustrated. What is that supposed to mean?

"Why do you care so much?" I heard Max question him.

"Because..." He stuttered."Because I don't know!!!" I pictured Grayson frowning while throwing his hands up in the air and smiled to myself at how cute he looks when he's angry- Meadow, it's not the time.

"Well can I ask you a question?"

I opened my right eye slightly to see Grayson nodding at my brother with his arms crossed against his chest. "Do you like her?"

My breathe hitched as I shut my eyes again, awaiting his answer. A few seconds later he responded.

"No."

805 words A/N ayyyyyyyyyyeeeeee!!! Can ya'll believe it?!?!? Meadow likes Grayson!!!!! Tell me guys what you think will happen next, Luv Ya Guys!!!