Chapter 15

(Meadow's POV)

"Mead, please get up," I heard my brother beg. I slowly opened my eyes to see him kneeling down next to my bed, looking at me.

"Go away," I groaned, stretching out my arms to grab a pillow before deciding to wack him with it.

I haven't left my room in the last two days. My brother checked up on me every once in a while and delivered my food whenever. "Come on sis..." he pleaded, not flinching at the contact with the pillow.

"No," I replied stubbornly. "It hurts too much."

"What hurts?"

"My heart...." I sighed heavily. "I feel stupid for falling for my enemy. I don't care if I sound dramatic."

"Fine, but you asked for it." What??

I heard my door open quickly and felt a heavy body jump on top of me. "GET UP YOU, BUTTHEAD!!" The voice was deep, and it sounded like...Cameron Dallas.

"Ugh, get off of me, Cam," I groaned, trying to shove him off. But of course I couldn't. What is it with me knowing all these teenage guys with six packs.

"Not until you get up," he playfully scolded me.

"I can't get up if you're on top of me," I said in a duh tone, as Cam and Max laughed while he removed himself from on top of me. I sat up and watched the two of them look at each other and nod.

"We have a plan," Cam says, turning his attention towards me.

"What plan?"

-

"You actually think that would work?"

"Yeah," Max shrugged. "We know how he is."

"Well isn't that kinda like...manipulating?" I bit my lip. I wanted to make sure this wasn't going to hurt anyone emotionally. Cameron just looked at me and gave me an unsure look. "All we're doing is trying to get him to confess his feelings. He's stubborn like you."

"Does Ethan know about this?"

"Yes, he does, now stop asking questions and get up so we can go shopping," Max said placing his hands on his hips like a girl.

I laughed as I got up and shoved them out of my room so that I could get dressed. I threw on my adidas pants and Pink sweater. If I was shopping with boys, I wasn't wasting my time on getting dressed up. I put my hair up into a ponytail and quickly slipped on my Jordans before grabbing my phone and slipping out the door.

-

"So tell me what we're shopping for again."

We were looking around at H&M in the mall after picking up Ethan on the way. "My mom is throwing a Christmas party and you have to look good because Grayson is going to be there," Cameron stated, looking through a rack of dresses.

"Yeah," Ethan smirked. "Make him realize what he's missing out on." I gave him a light shove and walked away from the boys, towards another rack of dresses across the store. I flipped through them, coming across an off-white/cream colored dress with lace at the top. The skirt had ruffles and had a skater skirt look. "What about this one?"

The boys walked over to me and eyes the dress, looking it over. Cam held out his hand, and I gave him the dress. He went over the ruffles and felt the lace of the dress. He passed it off to Max, who also inspected it before passing it off to Ethan, who did the same. I laughed a little and rolled my eyes. "You guys are such critics."

"This is it," Ethan stated holding the dress up to me, indicating for me to hold it up. I glanced at Cameron and Max who were nodding in agreement. "Cool beans," I said before looking at the price tag." But I have no money."

Ethan took the dress from my hands and walked over to the cash register, handing the dress to the lady behind the counter.

"Ethan what are you doing?" I said, rushing over to him. He glanced over at me, quickly pulling out his debit card before I reached him. "Wha-" he silenced me and slid his card through the machine slot. .

The lady put the dress in the bag and handed it to Eth, who gave it to me.

"What was that for?" I questioned him as we walked out the store, trailing behind Cameron and Max.

"One, I really want to see Grayson's face when he sees you, and two, I kinda owe you because of the shoes. "

"What, it was your birthday!!!" I scoffed. Ethan said nothing, but a smile creeped up on my face.

While we were walking out the door of the mall, I wrapped my arms around him, and I felt his arm slide towards my shoulder. "Thank you," I whispered.

-

We arrived at Cameron's house and the other boys quickly disappeared into the living room. I followed Cam up the stairs to his room and he shut the door after I entered. "Ok, so I need your help." I looked at him as he walked to his closet and said," I need you to help me pick out something to wear."

I walked over to his closet, eyeing his clothing before a blue button down caught my eye. I reached to pull it out, but Cam grabbed my wrist and said," we need to make sure we match."

"Oh...ok," I said, my eyes wandering around his closet, before I noticed a cream colored button up. I quickly pulled it out and handed it to him before bending down and taking out a folded pair of khakis.

"Do you have any ties," I glanced up at him. He nodded and walked over to his dresser, opening one of the drawers. I dug through them before finding a maroon tie and toss it at him.

"A tiny Christmas spirit," he laughed and I joined in with him. I walked back over to his closet and grabbed his maroon Vans on the floor and gave them to him. He smiled at me and I gladly returned it.

1028 words A/N Ayyyyeee Chapter 15 anyone??? Sorry for the filler, it builds suspense. ;)) Anyways, what do ya'll think is going on between Meadow and Cameron??? Luv Ya!!!!