Chapter 6

(Meadow's POV)

Everyone was rushing out of the building as soon as possible. Either to go somewhere or spend the rest of the day sleeping. School wasn't that far from my house so I decided to take the five minute walk to clear my mind.

When I reached my house the first thing I do is kick off my shoes and walk to the fridge. While I'm munching on cold fries, yes, don't judge me, my phone goes off:

Unknown: Are you coming or not?

Me: Who's this??

Unknown: Grayson...duh

I quickly exited out of our conversation and put his number in my contacts.

Me: How did you get my number??

Grayson: Ethan😑😑😑 Are you coming or what??

I scoff and write,

Me: Yes, Bailey, I'm coming. I'll be there in 10.

I purposely called him Bailey just to get on his nerves. I smirk just imagining him read my text and rolling his eyes. I run upstairs and change into something more comfortable (outfit above) and run back down the stairs just to see the door it opening.

" Yeah, that sounds like fun- oh hey Mead," Kendall says walking in with Max following behind.

"What sounds like fun?" I smirk leaning against the railing of the staircase.

"O-Our date..." She trails off looking at her shoes. Max stands next to her and wraps his arm around her waist after playfully glaring at me.

"Ok..." I jump off the last step and walk to the opened front door. "No funny business while I'm gone."

"Ok...mom.." Max groans while running up the stairs to his room.

"Where are you going?" Kendall chirps as I spin around and grab my backpack sitting at the doorway.

"To Grayson's," I shrug, thinking it's not a big deal. Kendall smug look says otherwise. I rolled my eyes and before I could shut the door, I heard Kendall say, "Get Em' Girl!!"

-

I knocked on the door and shuffled back and forth on feet and the door swings open revealing Ethan with a pair of sweatpants and tank top.

"Who is it?" I hear footsteps behind Ethan and see the one and only Dallas Parker. In other words, Ethan's girlfriend.

Ethan has been dating Dallas for a year now and they are still going strong. The only thing is, Dallas can sometimes be a...jerk. I believe 100 percent that Dallas truly likes Ethan, but she's just to overprotective. As if I'm going to take him from her. She gets this way whenever a girl even looks at him. I don't know how she doesn't get the hate for being rude to their fans whenever they are on a date.

Dallas scrunched up her nose and squeals, "What are you doing her???"

"Don't worry Dallas, I'm not here to bother you, I came to see Grayson," I sigh. Ethan shoots me a weird look because he knows we don't get along. I hold up my backpack and he nods, opening up the door more to let me in.

"He's in his room," he says shutting the door behind me.

"Thanks Eth," I say running up the stairs, ignoring the disgusted look on Dallas's face.

     I walk down the hallway to Grayson's room and knock on it softly. I here it click open and Grayson stands before me with a pair of basketball shorts...and no shirt. It honestly didn't bother since I've known him since I was little, but I did a small double take just to make sure that that six pack belongs to him. He left me standing there and walked back to his bed, where he probably was before. I come in, shut the door behind me, and sit in the farthest corner from Grayson on the ground. I pulled out my binder, notebook, science textbook, and my pencil case filled with pens and highlighters.

"What are you doing?" Grayson says, watching me.

"Well I figured I was going to have to do the work by myself so..." I trailed off, not in the mood to talk but to get this project done.

"Who said I wouldn't help you," he scoffed, with a little, tiny, amount of hurt in his eyes.

"Well I just figured since you don't usually turn in your homework, you just wanted me to do it," I rambled off.

"Well, can I help?" He asks, and shock takes place on my face.

"I guess so," I say. Not really, is what I was really thinking. I actually want to pass this assignment.

"Ok then," he begins." Come over here."

"You see," I state, pointing my pen at him. "My legs...and butt, are tired from walking over here. If you think I'm getting up from the ground and walking...ha...your funny..." I make sure to emphasis the fact that I am not moving.

"Ok fine," he shrugs, grinning at me, getting up from his bed and walking towards me. "

"Grayson, what are you doin-"

     Next thing I know he bends down in front of me, wraps his arms around my waist, and lifts me up and over his shoulder. He walks over to his bed and gently drops me on top. I just laugh while he goes back to where I was sitting, gathering my things and bringing them back to me. I wait on his bed as he drags his backpack over and sits at the edge.

"Shall we," he wiggles his eyebrows.

-

(Grayson's POV) *Finally*

     "Ugh, finally!!" I shout, shutting my binder quickly and sprawling out on my bed. Meadow just looks at me and smiles shaking her head. While she puts up her school things, I watch her in amazement. She has big, deep, brown eyes, and if you stare at them long enough, I could get lost in them. Her long curly hair frames her face and her teeth are pearly white- Grayson, what's wrong with you? I shake those thoughts out of my head and put my binder and textbook in my backpack.

     We somehow managed to finish our whole entire project within three hours, which has never happened with any of my other partners. Meadow is just so...organized, and when she wants things done, she gets them done. She has all of her papers color coordinated by the color of the binder, and she has her pens and colored pencils organized by color and size in her pencil case. She looks up at me with brightened eyes and the look that people have in the cartoons when they have a light bulb above there heads.

"What?" I said, amused at her expression.

"I want Starbucks."

1107 words A/N Yay!!!!! Another update!!!! I started school today so updating might not come as quickly. Is Grayson catching feelings for Meadow? What do you think is going to happen? By the way, THANK YOU FOR 10 VIEWS!!!!!  It may not seem like a lot, but I honestly didn't even imagine that I would get 1 view!!!! I think I might update tomorrow but I can't promise!!