Chapter 27

(Lisa's POV)-Dolan's Mom

I crept downstairs to check on the kids. They spent all night watching movies, so I didn't catch what they were doing before they went to bed.

I entered the living room, instantly seeing teenage bodies laying down throughout the room. Ethan was sprawled out on the floor, having multiple, about seven, throw pillows surrounding him, a blanket covering half of his body. Max, layed down across the three-person couch, Kendall laying in front of him. His arm swung around her waist, pulling her closer into him.

     My eyes then wandered to the recliner, where I found myself intrigued. Meadow leaned her head on the arm of the couch, her arm hanging over. Grayson, however, had his head attached to the pillow, his arm tightly swung around Meadow's figure, their legs tangled within each other's. They were cuddling. Meadow. Grayson. Meadow and Grayson. Cuddling?

     My mind pondered over the thought, and I found this to be a momentous occasion. I rushed over to the others, Ethan first, awakening them from their sleep. "E-tee-wee-tee, get up."

"Really, mom?" He groaned, stretching out his arms before turning on his side.

"Honey, wake up. It's urgent." He shot up at the sound of my words. I quickly pointed to the recliner, Ethan's eyes widening at the sightt.

     He got up from the ground, rushing towards the sectional, shaking Kendall quickly. She opened her eyes unwillingly, and her eyes met Ethan's. As if instantly, she looked at Meadow and smiled from ear to ear, like the cat in Alice in Wonderland. How do they all have that connection?

She flipped over, shaking Max away as Ethan and I turned around towards the two. Ethan walked to the coffee table, grabbing his phone off of it. I sneaked a peak at his screen, and found him opening the camera app.

    He smiled at the screen as he clicked the button, snapping pictures of the two. I felt warmth on my side, and I turned to see Kendall and Max beside me, their phones pulled out.

"This is the most adorable thing ever!" Kendall whisper-yelled, and I laughed in response.

"What is it with girls?" Ethan asked, rolling his eyes at our obsession.

"I don't know man, but this might be the cutest thing I've ever seen," Max admitted, smirking at his camera screen.

"Same," Ethan sighed, staring at the two of them with interest.

     A few seconds later, Grayson began to stir in his sleep, in which he moved his head closer to Meadow while his arm tightened its grip around her waist, pulling her even closer into her.

"Awwwwww," Kendall and I squealed, gushing over the "cuteness overload." The boys rolled their eyes, but still managed to smirk at the same time.

"Should we wake them up now?"

"Nooooo!" Kendall shrieked. "Give them as much time together as possible."

"If you say so."

-

(Meadow's POV)

"Meadow!" His voice was filled with anger and sadness.

"Are you ok?" I asked him, reaching out to give him a hug.

He stepped away, turning his attention to the ground. I watched him in concern, watching him breathe in and out, his breath heavy with emotion. I could see his eyes were closed, due to the fact that he was taller and leaning over me.

However, the thing that intrigued me was the fact that I couldn't see him. His features. He was completely dark, the color of night. His eye sockets had eyes, but the iris was pitch black, his face longing emotion. But I could tell he was upset.

He wore simple clothing, black skinny jeans and a black v-neck, his charcoal-colored skin visible. He finished his basic outfit off with a black pair of Vans, as well as a black SnapBack.

"What's wrong?" I attempted again, trying to understand what exactly was happening.

"You used me."

What?

My eyes instantly fluttered opening, frantically wandering for the answers to my questions. What the heck was I just dreaming about? Who was that?

Coming back to my senses, I realized that I was at the Dolan household, specifically located on their recliner. I also found out in that amount of time that a teenage boy had his arms around me, spooning me with security.

I turned around to face him, seeing the view of Gray's sleeping face. Did we fall asleep like this? I could feel his warmth surround me, and I found myself not wanting this moment to end.

Without thoroughly thinking my actions through, I wrapped my arms around his stomach, pulling him into me. After making my decisions, I realized what I did, and my heart began to beat faster. Against my luck, I felt Gray stir in his sleep, beginning to stretch out his arms.

I shut my eyes out of instinct, loosening my grip on his body. I felt him shuffle, and I knew by his actions that he was awake. I felt his head shift downwards, his chin lightly hitting the top of my head. He stayed in that position for a couple of seconds, not daring to move. Great, now he'll dislike me even more.

I waited for him to wake me up or awkwardly remove himself from the couch, but those two events never came. Instead, I felt his grip tightened, and he removed his head to turn it sideways and lean on mine, catching me off guard.

I decided to pretend to wake up, slightly rolling my eyes open while squirming around the tiniest bit. I looked up wearily, and he looked down, giving me an embarrassed smile.

"Good morning," I whispered, trying to remove us from this awkward situation.

"Good morning," he responded, the rasp in his voice ringing through my ears. He quickly removed his arms from around me, stretching them out.

"What time is it?" I asked to no one in particular.

"1:15!" Someone, who sounded like Ethan, responded, "and don't come into the kitchen for food because you sleepy-heads won't find any. Blame Max!"

1013 words A/N Ayyyyeeee Hey guys! I wanted to admit the fact that updates won't be coming as fast because I'm still developing the plot for the book so... Anyways, I didn't want to make a separate part for this because I'm lazy but... I POSTED A NEW BOOK!!!!!! It is a Grayson book, but expect an Ethan book coming soon!!!

Make sure you guys read the A/N above!