Chapter 16

(Meadow's POV)

Cameron's party was going to be on Christmas Eve. That means I have exactly five days until our plan took place. Of course Kendall was invited to the party, so I was at the mall with her, looking for a dress that she can wear. I was waiting outside of the dressing room in Forever 21 when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a teenage girl with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes looking at me. "Sarah, right?"

"Yes," she replied cheerfully. "I'm sorry but Grayson didn't tell me your name."

"I'm Meadow," I replied, shaking her hand, returning a smile.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you." She replied. "I would've asked for your name back at Starbs if I knew I would bump into you again." I gave her a little laugh and she joined in. Eventually I heard the dressing room door swing open and Kendall stood there wearing a maroon colored skater dress.

"That looks amazing on you!" Sarah clapped excitedly. Kendall turned to me and raised her eyebrow, unsure of who this was.

"Kendall meet Sarah. Sarah, meet my best friend, Kendall." A smile immediately appeared on Kendall's face the second I announced that she was my best friend. Sarah smiled and stuck her hand out, eagerly and happily shaking hers.

"Oh, and thanks by the way," she said, thanking Sarah for the compliment.

"Speaking of," Sarah said turning to me. "I'm a really big Ethan fan, and since you're friends with- with Grayson...I figured maybe y-you could deliver a message to him." I watched as Sarah's cheeks turned a bright pink and she fumbled with her fingers. I glanced at Kendall and she smiled back, letting me know we were thinking the same thing.

-

"D-Do I look ok?" Sarah turned to me, asking for my opinion.

Kendall and I agreed that we should let Sarah meet Eth in person, especially since it was so obvious that she like him, even when considering the fact that she has never met him before.

"You look fine, Sarah," Kendall responded before I could open my mouth, patting her shoulder. I already knew that these two would be getting along.

Cameron texted me earlier, telling me that the twins were at his house, so we decided to walk there. It wasn't far from the mall, anyways. I walked up the stairs of Cam's entranceway and Kendall trailed behind along with Sarah. I knocked on the door and then yelled," yo, Cam, open up!!!!!"

Instead of seeing Cam, a shocked looking Grayson opened the door, his eyes staring into mine. I cleared my throat and quickly stepped aside, letting Sarah be in view. "You remember, Sarah, don't you, Grayson," I said, not making eye contact, and made sure to call him Grayson, and not Gray. I looked up at Kendall and noticed her glancing at me with eyes of concern.

I shrugged it off and Gray said,"Yeah, it's nice to meet you again." He smiled and walked forward to give her a hug. My eyes shot to Sarah, who practically melted inside and returned his gesture. "Bro, who was at the door?" I heard another deep voice, similar to Grayson's say.

Grayson opened the door more and allowed us in, giving Ethan a clear view of us, and Sarah a clear view of him. Shock completely covered her face as she ran over and pretty much jumped into his arms. Before making contact with her, he looked at me and I smiled. He nodded, knowing the fact that I brought him a big fan and he quickly wrapped his arms around her waist. Ethan and I have been able to read each other's faces since we were little, just like how I can with Max or Kendall.

     I looked out of the corner of my eye and noticed Grayson fidgeting next to me. I knew he wanted to say something but wasn't sure what to say. He didn't want to make things worse. But who cares, I mentally rolled my eyes. He already knows. What difference does it make?

     I heard footsteps come down the hall and saw a tired looking Cameron come down the hall, only wearing a pair of sweats with no shirt. I silently thanked him for getting me out of this awkward situation and ran up to hug him. I playfully put my hands through his hair and teased,"Where have you been, sleepy head." He laughed and gave me a small push, winking at me before noticing there was a stranger in the the house.

"Not meaning to be rude or anything," he cleared his throat," but can I ask who you are."

     Sarah and Ethan looked up from their deep conversation and instantly blushed. "Oh, uh C-Cameron this is Sarah," Ethan stuttered, pointing to her as she looked back down and smile.

"Oh, cool." He replied. "Mi casa es tu casa. Make yourselves at home." We all laughed and began walking towards the the living room when I felt a tug on my sleeve.

     I turned around to see a somewhat confused, somewhat pleased, and somewhat angry Ethan Dolan standing in front of me. He stared at the ground, but when he looked up I noticed a butt load of pain in his eyes. "Why?" He asked softly, whispering so quietly that it took me a second to decipher what he had said.

"What's wrong," I asked, putting my hands on his shoulders.

     "Why are you trying to set me up with Sarah?" he whispered quietly, making sure no one could hear us. He realized I wasn't going to say anything so he continued. "I know that Dallas isn't always the brightest, nicest girl, but I really, really like her, Mead. I just know she likes me. She just has a hard time showing or containing it."

     "Ethan..." I sighed, taking a deep breath. "I brought Sarah over here because, yes, she likes you, but also because she wanted to meet you. You have fans across the world who just want to meet you, but that may never happen. I was just trying to give a fan of yours some love and appreciation for all of the times she's give my best friends the love and attention that they need."

   I began walking down the walkway towards the living room but I quickly turned around and said,"not to mention, a true friend wouldn't break you up with the person that you love. A real friend would support you and try to befriend them, even if they can be the most obnoxious people in the world. Did you ever realize why I didn't actually throw a punch at her on your birthday?"

"Because you love me," he said walking towards me, engulfing me in a hug. "Because you'd do anything to make sure I was happy...even if you didn't want to."

1161 words A/N Ayyyyyyyyeee Another filler!!!! Yes, I know filler chapters aren't interesting, and I'm sorry. Tbh, the next chapter will most likely be another filler, with some different POVs *hint* *hint*
Anyways, I also wanted to thank you guys for 90 views!!!!! That's crazy, and I honestly love you guys so much!!! I can't wait till we reach 100!!!