Chapter 1

EDITED

AUTHORS NOTE(PLEASE READ)- HEY GUYS! AS OF MARCH 07, 2019, I AM OFFICIALLY IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING THIS BOOK. I FINISHED WRITING THIS BOOK ALMOST TWO YEARS AGO, AND EVERY TIME I READ PARTS OF IT, I CRINGE. SO I DECIDED IT'S TIME TO EDIT THIS BOOK ONCE AND FOR ALL. THERE ARE A PLETHORA OF CRINGEY PARTS IN THIS BOOK, AND THINGS THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE BECAUSE MY NAIVE MIND DIDN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND. A LOT OF PARTS IN THIS BOOK ARE RANDOM AND MADE UP ON THE SPOT. I COULD HAVE JUST UNPUBLISHED THIS BOOK AND THEN WORKED ON IT, BUT I'M NOT SURE HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE. SO, IF THERE ARE BITS AND PIECES THAT ARE CONFUSING, JUST ASK ME QUESTIONS OR SAVE IT IN YOUR LIBRARY UNTIL I COMPLETELY FINISH EDITING IT! IF YOU'RE INTO BOOKS WITH GOOD PLOTS AND AMAZING GRAMMAR, MY BOOK WILL ANNOY THE HECK OUT OF YOU. ANYWAYS, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, AND CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE THIS A BETTER BOOK FOR YOU ALL! (PS. IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING, DALLAS' (ETHAN'S EX/GIRLFRIEND) NAME WILL BE CHANGING TO DALLIN TO PREVENT CONFUSION!)

Meadow's POV

"Ouch!"

I spun around to see the one and only, Grayson Dolan. The one, main person that I have constantly been bickering with since the first day of kindergarten.

I was only casually loitering around my locker, talking to my best friend, Kendall, when I feel a rough tug on my hair.

"What on earth was that for?" I frown at him, crossing my arms across my chest. Grayson and I aren't arch rivals, we just don't get along...at all.

"I just felt like annoying you," he smirks, shrugging his shoulders. "It obviously worked." With that he sticks out his tongue and turns on his heel, walking down the long school hallway. I glare at Grayson's back as I watch him walk off, sauntering down the hallway with ease.

"You're lucky, you know, to have him tease you like that," Kendall states, staring at the annoyed expression on my face as I turn back to face her. She glances down the hallway to watch Grayson's retreating back, an artificial expression of awe adorning her face. I lock my eyes with hers, making sure she could watch me roll my eyes. "Any girl would die to be in your position."

Grayson Dolan is a famous internet star, alongside his twin brother, Ethan, who I am actually friends with. They have achieved reaching millions of subscribers on YouTube and millions more on all of their social media, like Vine and Instagram. They can barely go somewhere without being stopped by a fan. Not to mention, all of the girls in New Jesemie High are dying to go out on at least one date with one of them.

I ,personally, wouldn't do so. Ethan is like a brother to me, and Grayson... is Grayson. The three of us, alongside Kendall and a few others, have maintained a strongly bonded circle, ever since we were in elementary school. I've probably seen both of the twins butt naked at least once in my younger ages. Regardless, I would be lying to myself if I said neither one of them was attractive. Ethan and Grayson both had very sharp jawlines, but our friend group always makes fun of Ethan, saying his was shaped like a bicycle seat. They both had brown eyes, but if you looked close enough, you would notice the flecks of green in their eyes. It is pretty difficult to tell them apart if you don't know them personally. Both have birthmarks on their face, but in different locations. Ethan's is on his cheek, and Grayson's resides on his chin. Ethan's hair was naturally colored. He sported his brown locks at a decently long length. It was time for him to get a haircut. Grayson, on the other hand, had sprinkles of blonde streaks towards the front of his face-

"Meadow, focus on me and stop daydreaming about Grayson," Kendall interrupts, waving her hands in front of her face while pointing at herself. The corner of her lip lifts in mischief, and she sticks out her tongue for a moment before giving me an overjoyed smile.