Chapter 11

(Grayson's POV)

It was three o'clock and we finally finished setting up. The party starts at 3:10 so I was in my room changing into my swimming trunks. I decided to throw on a t-shirt until we went swimming. I left my room and ran down the stairs to see everyone else lounging around on the couches. Meadow looked up at me and then looked away quickly. It seems as though she's been avoiding me since our "incident." I don't know why I cared so much, but I didn't want her to hate me.

Wait...hate me??? I said to myself. We've despised eachother since the first grade, and now I want her to like me?!?! I must be sick or something.

But I still plopped down next to her and gave her a slight smile. I looked over at Ethan and Crawford and saw them looking at us smirking. I gave them a nice, long glare and slightly crossed my arms. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Meadow scoot over towards the arms of the chair. We all sat there in silence, awaiting the guests' arrival.

Right on cue, the doorbell rang and I smiled at Ethan. We both raced to the door and I won. I did a small victory dance before I opened the door, revealing Max and Kendall in their swim gear and each of them holding a present

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" They both shouted, engulfing us in hugs. We said our thanks and they walked in with Eth. I left the door open for the others that were going to come and joined everyone else.

When I entered the living room, everyone was exchanging hugs, high fives, daps, and the famous bro hug.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!" I exclaimed running towards the back door while taking my shirt off. I heard footsteps from behind so I knew everyone else was following and I through my shirt aside before jumping in the pool. The cool water touched my skin and gave me all sorts of happy chills.

When I resurfaced, there was splashing around me, indicating that the others had jumped in. Or the guys, anyways. Kendall was slowly entering by the stairs and Dallas was sitting down on a lawn chair. My eyes lead to Meadow who was slowly taking off her clothes and folding them into a neat pile on the chair next to Dallas. Typical Meadow.

She slowly took off her shirt revealing an orange one piece with zig zags. I'm pretty sure my mouth dropped open, but I shut it quickly before someone caught me. Meadow was different from other girls. She could look beautiful in just a simple one piece or without any make up at all. (A/N BTW I hope you guys don't think I mean there are girls out there that don't look pretty without makeup, you guys are all beautiful!!) I watched as she grinned and sassily said,"Everyone make way!"

When the area was clear she ran and cannon balled into the water, splashing us all. After a few seconds, she came back up laughing, showing her bright white teeth.

"How did it go?" I turned to see Max next to me, looking at his sister as well.

"I did what you said, Max," I sighed.

"You protected her?"

"Yes."

-

(Meadow's POV)

"Can we open up gifts now?"

"Yeah, can we," the little six year old Ethan and Grayson whined from within.

"Fine," Lisa said sitting us all in the grass. "I'm just going to go run inside real quick," I announced, going in to grab their gifts.

I went towards the closet, grabbing the bag of shoes and ran outside to join everyone. I held the bag next to me protectively, making sure no one could peak through.

"Hey."I looked up and saw Gray looking down at me with a towel in his arms.

"Hey," I responded. He leaned down, wrapping the towel around me, smiling. When he stood back up, he flashed me another adorable smile and walked off next to Ethan.

I sat there dumbfounded, my mind still processing what just happened, slowly replaying the moment in my head. "Me first," Dallas said handing Ethan and Grayson flat rectangular shaped present. They eagerly teared up the pink wrapping paper, revealing picture frames, both with a photo of Ethan and Dallas hugging and cuddling.

The look on Grayson's face was priceless. He scrunched up his nose and closed his eyes, a smile not visible on his face as we all broke out in laughter. Ethan gave Dallas a hug and Grayson mumbled a quiet thanks.

-

"Ok, who's left???" Everyone looked up at me and I shyly smiled, walking up to the boys, and pulled a box of shoes out for each of them. Their faces turned from happy to overjoyed in two seconds as they instantly removed the covers of the boxes and squealed like little girls.

"AYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!" Ethan exclaimed getting up and tackling me into a hug, pecking me on the cheek. I layed on the ground laughing as I felt someone pick me up and spin me around, an obnoxiously loud laugh escaping their lips. Grayson.

I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach but laughed it off as he put me down, wrapping his arms around me tightly and placing his head in the crook of my neck.

"Thank you," he whispered, sending chills down my spine. He released his arms from around me and I giggled,"your welcome."

-

     I had done a little more swimming and decided to get out and take a break. I was leaning on one of the lamp poles when I heard someone sneer.

"Wow...Meadow. You always have to try and steal my boyfriend." I looked to my right and saw Dallas, her arms crossed against her chest.

"What do you mean," I snapped quietly. I wasn't in the mood to deal with Dallas's dumb jealousy.

"Uh...he kissed you," she said in a duh tone.

"As if I would waste my time having to get through you to spend time with my best friend," I shot back, making sure to emphasis the best friend part.

"What's that supposed to mean," she called out as I walked away from her.

I stopped and turned around raising my hands in the air shouting," It means I'm not wasting precious seconds of my life on your stupidity."

Next thing I know, Dallas is running towards me and I'm tackled to the ground.

1091 A/N Ayyyyyyye cliffhanger!!! How is my book? I'm sorry if it is boring, I'm just a boring person so...