Chapter 10

(Meadow's POV)

Beeeeeeppp!! I flipped over and took my phone off of my nightstand, turning off the alarm I unplugged my phone and rubbed my eyes before opening them and squinting at the time. 6:30... I gave myself a push and swung my feet out from the comforters and eventually managed to leave my nighttime heaven.

I went to my closet and grabbed the clothes I was going to wear for the twins' party. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower to wash my hair, and of course make sure I smell nice. When I got out the shower, I wrapped my hair in a microfiber towel to keep my hair from getting frizzy.

   I quickly put on my undergarments and hygiene items (lotion and deodorant) before slipping on my orange one piece. I'm not a big fan of bikinis, I'm just not attracted to them.

After that I put on a pair of high wasted jeans and my favorite graphic t-shirt. I through on a kimono and finally took down my hair. I coated it with leave in conditioner and decided to just let it air dry. I'll be doing lots of movement anyways. I slipped on a pair of socks and put on my high heel sneakers. I then grabbed my purse and the boys' gifts and was out the door.

I don't know how, but the twins are lucky. It was December, and it was actually sunny outside. They wanted to throw an outside pool party in the middle of winter and I'm pretty sure it was because they wanted us all to get hypothermia. Unlike anyone would have expected, the twins just invited close friends and family. They aren't find of throwing huge parties and inviting the whole school so that they could trash their house. I respected them for that.

-

When I got there, there was a big sign outside of their house that said "Happy birthday Ethan and Grayson!"

I entered their house and saw their mother, Lisa in the kitchen. "Hey, Lisa." She turned around and smiled when she saw me. "Hey, sweetie, how are you?"

"Good, thanks for asking," I replied. "Do you know where I could hide these?" I looked down at the bag with shoes in my hands.

"Put it in the closet outside of the kitchen," she said excitedly."What are those?" (A/N 😏😏)

"You'll have to wait and see," I grinned at her, leaving the room.

I quietly placed them in the closet and shut the door. I walked outside into their backyard and saw Ethan and Grayson setting up in the back with Aaron, Jack, Chris Collins, Crawford Collins, and Dallas. "Ayyyyyeee, Meadow!!" I heard Chris's voice yell. He ran over to me and engulfed me in a huge hugs. "You look good."

"Thanks," I said, not considering it anymore than a compliment. Chris is like an older brother to me. He kind of is considering the fact that he's two years older. The other guys came and gave me hugs as well before the twins came.

"You got your bathing suit?" Ethan asked while Dallas clung to him, barely letting him go so he could hug me. Then Gray came and just gave me a simple hug, wrapping his arms around my waist. When he let go, I instantly longed to be in his arms again.

"Umm...so how can I help?" I asked awkwardly shifting my feet.

"Well, you can help Grayson set up the balloons on the poles," Ethan suggested, pointing to the tall poles surrounding the pool that had lights at the top. I looked at Grayson and he just nodded.

"Sure."

I followed Grayson to the first pole where the ladder awaited and he held the balloons in his hand.

"Who is going to be the one on the ladder," I questioned.

"Ummm you..." He said. " I'll hold the ladder."

I quickly took off my shoes and socks putting them aside and Grayson chuckled. He handed me a couple of balloons and I slowly climbed up the ladder, holding onto the side with my empty hand. When I reached the top, I carefully tied the balloons to the pole and leaned back to admire my work.

"How does it look?" I asked, looking down at Grayson. He tilted his head up and looked at the hanging balloons. He raised his hand and gave me a thumbs up. I gave him a small smile and climbed back down. He gave me the balloons to carry and he moved the ladder.

     There were four poles at each corner of the pool. We were at the last one and I was tying the balloons around the back metal pole. When I finished I leaned back to make sure they looked alright and I found myself falling down.

I quickly closed my eyes and prepared myself for the pain that was about to come. Instead I felt an arm wrap around my waist and another slid beneath me knee. I slowly reopened my eyes to find Grayson staring down at me. He caught me.

"Are you ok?" He questioned slowly letting me down from his grasp. I just nodded and put my head down.

"I'll finish up here and you can go inside and help my mom cook," he said.

"Ok," I whispered in response.

     Everyone else was inside so no one saw my episode. I also tend to be a very clumsy person, if no one has noticed. I was about to walk in when I heard the guys' voices.

"What do you guys think about Meadson?" Aaron asked.

"No way!!!!! Graydow is ten times better," Crawford exclaimed.

"Nice going setting them up outside, Eth," Chris high-fives Ethan.

"Why can't they just get together already," Ethan sighed.

"They're too stubborn," Dallas said matter-of-factly. Even Dallas ships us???

     I found myself turned a crimson red and couldn't listen to their weird ship names anymore. I opened the door all the way and it became dead silent. They all looked at me and I gave then a fake smile. I walked past them towards the kitchen where Lisa was baking a half vanilla, half chocolate cake.

"Can I help?"

1039 words A/N. Ayyyyyyyyyeeee!!! Chapter 10 everybody!!! Who do you prefer, Meadson or Graydow. By the way, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! I asked for 20 views before chapter ten, but I got 30 instead!!! I luv you guys soooooo much!!!!