Drew imagine for Kara :))

Kara I know you requested a mature imagine and I'm sorry I'm done writing mature for the moment but here's a cute Drew imagine :) 

______________________________________________________________________________

I walked to the back door sliding it open to see Drew lying down on the grass in the backyard. He turned his head at me and smiled. “Babe, come lay down with me.” He said patting the spot next to him in the grass.

I walked over squishing the grass in between my toes as I walked bare foot across the yard. I plopped down beside to Drew and cuddled into his side letting his scent fill my nostrils.

“Look up there.” He said pointing up to the sky. Right as I looked up, a shooting star shot across the sky. “A shooting star!” I yelled out in excitement.

Drew looked at me giving me his signature smile. “Make a wish.” I looked up for a moment, thinking and then looked back at Drew.

“What’d you wish for?” He asked me curiously.

“Nothing. Everything I could ever wish for is right in front of me.” I said smiling.

He grabbed my face and pulled me in for a deep and passionate kiss. “I love you Kara.”

“I love you too Drew.” 

------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Anyway hope you guys liked it! :) I'll write a longer one over the weekend when I get some time. Thanks for reading and please vote and comment what you think! :) And reminder I'm not taking requests at the moment. I will again shortly when my list of requests shrinks a little more. Anyway love you guys!! 

-Alexis :)