Drew imagine for Jenna :)

You walked through the halls of your new school for the first time. Y You kept to yourself; you were a shy person. You walked to the office getting your schedule and trying to find your way to your first class, science.

You heard the bell ring and you still had no clue where your class was. You wondered around the school a few more minutes before you finally found your class. You entered the class 3 minutes late earning stares from everyone in the class. One person caught you off guard. You couldn’t stop staring into his gorgeous eyes.

“So you must be Jenna.” You heard the teacher saying dragging you away from those eyes of the boy you did not even know the name of. “Umm yeah that’s me.” You said to the teacher nervously. “Nice to have you here, your seat is next to Drew.” You scanned the room until you saw the boy with the gorgeous eyes raise his hand signaling he was Drew.

You took the seat next to him feeling a little more at ease as everyone began to slowly stop watching you. Luke looked over to you and smiled before introducing himself. “Hi, I’m Drew” He said. “I’m Jenna” You said with smile. “Beautiful name for a beautiful girl.” He said to you with a wink. You cheeks flushed a shade of crimson. “You’re cute when you blush.” He said passing you a piece of paper. Just then the bell rang. “Call me.” He said before exiting the room. You looked down at the paper to see his number. Maybe America was going to be better than you thought.

Aww I hope you guys like this one :) Please vote :) Love you all, thanks again for reading!! 

-Alexis :)