Drew imagine for Becca :)

Becca-Drew-whip cream fight

You pulled up to your boyfriend Drew's house and parked your car. You just walked in because well you always did. Drew didn't know you were coming over today and you wanted to surprise him and just hang out all day. You put your bag down and right as you were about to yell for Drew you heard a light snore coming from the couch. You crept over to see a peaceful looking Drew curled up on the couch sleeping. 'Aww he looks so cute.' You thought to yourself. Then an amazing idea came to your mind. You crept into the kitchen and got the whip cream out of the fridge. You went back over to drew and as you scrame in his ear you sprayed him all over wth whip cream. "What the fuck?" He asked confused. Then he saw you. "Oh hey Becca, come here I want a hug." He said with a mischievous grin in his face. "Oh heck no you stay away from me!" You yelled and ran from Drew. He was faster then you though. He grabbed the whip cream out of your hand and started spraying you. You guys fought over the whip cream be made a huge mess. But you didn't care. As long as you were having fun with the person you love you were happy!

OMG I'm so sorry of this sucked, I didn't know exactly what to write. Well I hope you liked it :) Don't forget to vote. Thanks for reading! Love you guys!