Keaton imagine for Kylen :))

I would just like to note that I love your name! It's so unique :) Here you go hope you like it! 

"You look fine. I promise you." your mom said to you reasuring you. You and your mom were very close she was practically your best friend. "I don't know mom, I have to look perfect this is mine and Keaton's 2 month aniversary." you said nervously. Your mom was about to speak when you heard the door bell ring. You mom rushed you down stairs to open the door. There stood Keaton looking perfect as always. His mouth was gaped from seeing you. You were wearing blue short to long dress, with blue heals. You had your hair curled and to the side. 

"Wow. You look amazing." Keaton said to you blushing. "Aww thanks." you swooned. He grabbed your hand and led you the passenger side of the car, opening the door for you. He was such a gentlemen. "Thankyou." you said to him getting in the car. ... You had been driving for a litle while now and you had no clue where he was taking you. "Where are we going?" you asked impatiently. "You'll see in a mintue, we're almost there." He said with a smile on his face. 

It was another five minutes when you pulled up to the beach. You could a picnic set up for the two of you in the distance. You couldn't believe how much time and thought he put into this. You looked over to Keaton, your eyes glossy, "Keaton, Thank you so much! This is perfect." You said to him. "You're welcome babe, now come on lets get out there." He said to you, taking your hand and leading you to the scene. 

You were about to sit down on the blanket when Keaton grabbed your arm, turned you around and looked into your eyes. "Kylen, I love you." he said for the first time ever as the sun was setting. "I love you too." you said with pure bliss in your voice. He pulled you into a  hug and you passionatly kissed. 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT! :) DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW! :)) THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING! I'M STILL TAKING CO-WRITER APPLICATIONS!! IF YOU'RE INTERSTED IN CO-WRITING WITH ME, SEND ME AN IMAGINE, YOUR NAME, AND YOUR AVAILABLITY :)