Wesley Imagine for Jazmyn :))

Here’s a short cute Wesley imagine for Jazmyn. She’s in the hospital, just had surgery so here you go. Hope this cheers you up!

You had just gotten back from the hospital. You had spent the last few days there after your surgery. You recently had hurt your foot so bad that it required surgery. You were out of school for a week and you felt hopeless. Your parents had already missed too much work and had to go back. “Bye honey, see you tonight, if you need anything call one of us.” Your parents said to you before leaving.

You decided that since you couldn’t really get up and move around that you would just take a nap. A few hours later you woke up to noise downstairs. You began to panic. You grabbed one of your crutches beside your bed and got ready to defend yourself even if you were crippled.

The door slowly opened, and right as you were about to launch your crutch across the room you saw that the ‘intruder’ was your boyfriend Wesley. “Whoa, what are you doing Jazmyn?” Wes said to you flinching backwards. “I thought you were intruder.” You said setting your crutch back down.

This whole time you didn’t even realize Wes was holding a tray of food in his hands. He seen you looking at it and said, “I was going to surprise you so, surprise!” He yelled enthusiastically putting the tray on your lap. “Aww babe you shouldn’t have.” You said with a giant smile. “I would do anything for you, I love you.” He said looking deep into your eyes. “I love you too.” You said giving him a small peck on the lips.

I don’t know how good this was I literally wrote it in five minutes. Sorry about that lol But yeah hope you get better! Remember to vote guys! Love you all <3

-Alexis :)