Meet and Greet - Keaton

You had tried for two weeks and finally you had won the tickets to meet Emblem3 from your radio station. You couldn't believe it! You were actually going to get to meet Wes and Drew, but you were most excited about meeting Keaton. You and your friend got there super early and ended up getting to sit front row. You talked to all the other emblems and you were excited to meet all of them but you just wanted the boys to come out. It wasn't long before they did. You were singing along and you kept noticing Keaton looking at you! "OMG! Keaton keeps looking at me!" you would say to everyone around you. They were done singing and you were getting in line for pictures when Ranel came up to you and your friend and told you that you needed to be last in line. You were confused but you just waited until everyone was done for your turn. You nervously walked up to Keaton "Hi!" he said and shy'd away from you. You guys took the picture and you said goodbye but Wes grabbed your arm. "Umm Keaton, I think you're forgetting something." You just stood there in shock. "Oh yeah umm can I have your number? We should hang out later." "A-are you serious?" "Y-eah if you want to" "Of course! I would love too!" You gave him your number and he hugged you, "Can't wait to see you later!" Keaton said. "Yeah can't wait to see you too!" 

Here you guys go! :) Please Request! Hope you liked it! Vote and comment!