Keaton Imagine For Kyla :))

Keaton pulled up to the most beautiful field I've ever seen. It was just breathtaking. There was patches of daises and some other flowers, and I could see the beach.

We had wanted to do something together. But since Keaton and the guys were getting more popular, it was getting harder and harder to be alone.

"Keaton, I love it," I said.

He smiled, "Anything for you."

After he found a decent spot, he unfolded a blanket and set up the food for the picnic. I looked up and let the sun shine down. I could stay here forever.

"And of course, only the best for you, Kyla," he said.

I smiled and looked down at what he had pulled out. "Peanut butter?!"

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind," he said handing me a sandwich.

"Are you kidding? Me and you alone in a field eating peanut butter. It's perfect."

He smiled and took a bite of his sandwich. After we were done eating, we just sprawled out on the blanket and looked at the sky.

"That's a bunny," I said pointing to a particular cloud.

"Ah! I see it. Uhm, there's a kitty face," he said pointing to another one.

"There's an ice cream cone," I said giggling.

"Erm... There's a kitty face," he said again.

I hit his chest playfully and started laughing. He laughed with me and grabbed my hand.

Best date ever.

- Maria