Keaton imagine for Blake

Thank you so much for being so patient Blake. Here you go. Hope you like it. 

"What does it say Elizabeth?" you ask your bestfriend nervously. "Blake don't freak out, but you're pregnant." you heard her say to you. You were hoping and praying that you wouldn't hear those words come from her mouth. 'What am I going to do?' you question your self. You began to cry. You didn't want to ruin Keaton's relationship. Keaton had just gone on tour, and you couldn't, you just couldn't tell him. "Blake, shh, it will be okay." Elizabeth said to you pulling you into her chest comforting you. "I have to go to work Blake, but if you need me just text me, okay?" she said to you as she grabbed her stuff. You curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

1 1/2 months later

Keaton's going to be back from tour in 2 weeks and you still haven't told him about the baby. Elizabeth's coming over today to hang out with you. "I"m here!" she yelled from the living room. You two went up to your room to hang out and talk. "So have you told Keaton yet?" she asked. You were about to answer when the door opened revealing a confused looking keaton in the doorway. "Told me what?" He questioned. You just sat there in shock before asking, "I thought you weren't back for 2 more weeks?" .... "I came back early to surprise you." he said. "Well I should go." Elizabethe interupted before leaving. 

Keaton sat on the bed next to you and again asked you, "Tell me what?" You were hoping he forgot about that. You still hadn't prepared yourself to tell Keaton about the baby. "Urrm... I..." you stuttered nervously. You could tell Keaton was getting frusterated that you weren't telling him. "Just spit it out Blake." He said sternly. "Well i'm pregnant." you said looking down. He didn't say anything. You looked up to see an angry Keaton. He just looked at you in discust. He didn't say anything to you at all. He just got up and left. 'What have I done.' you thought to yourself. 

3 Days Later...

The past 3 days have been the worst 3 days of your life. You have been in bed for 3 days straight bawling your eyes out. 'How could he just leave.' you thought to yourself. You decided that if Keaton didn't want the baby that you were just going to get rid of the baby. You called Elizabeth to tell her what you were doing before heading to the abortion clinic. You walked into the clinic and filled out all of the forms. You had just heard your name being called and you started to head for the door way when you heard, "NO BLAKE DON'T DO IT!" It was Keaton. His eyes were red and puffy. You knew he had been crying. He ran to you and pulled you into a hug. "I'm so sorry, I was just angry you didn't tell me. I'll never leave you again." He said tears now streaming down his face. You told the doctor you weren't going to get an abortion and left with Keaton. When you got to your house you and Keaton cuddled all night talking about your plans for the baby. 

So yeah I tried to make it longer lol I hope you liked it. :) Remeber to vote and fan! Thanks for reading! I love you all <3