Keaton imagine for Gabby :))

Since I haven't updated in a bit here's a long imagine :)

You've had the biggest crush in your best friend Keaton for as long as you can remember. You want to tell him but you know he doesn't like you and you don't want to ruin your friendship. You're staying at Keaton's this weekend while your parents are out if town. They've the Stromberg's forever and trusts youll be well taken care of. You finished packing your bag for the weekend when your mom knocked on your door. "You ready hun, we're leaving." She said to you as she opened the door to your room. "Yeah let me just zip this up and ill be out there." When you pulled up you just grabbed your bag and walked in. The Stromberg's house was your second home and you were just used to walking in. "Gabby!" You heard Wes yell and come over and hug you. "Hey Wes" you said with a giggle. "Keaton's upstairs he said to you knowing what you were going to ask. You didn't say anything you just headed up stairs. You put your stuff in the guest bed room and went to Keaton's room. You wanted to hang out but when you walked in you saw Keaton fast asleep. 'He's so cute' you thought to yourself as you walked to your room. You decided to just go to sleep to. "Gabby get up!" You were woken up by Wes and his friend Drew jumping in your bed and yelling. "Ughh get away!" You yelled at them angrily. "Oh did we take you away from a good dream?" Drew asked you with a smirk on your face. "What are you talking about?" You asked annoyed. "Haha you talk in your sleep Gabby." Wes said. "Oh Keaton! I love you!" Drew mocked in a Gorky voice. You could feel the heat in your face. "Haha don't worry Gabby, we won't tell Keaton." Wes and Drew said together and left the room. The rest of the day was pretty awkward. Wes and Drew always giving you weird looks. It killed you that they knew you liked Keaton. .... That night it was just you,Keaton,Drew,and Wes. You guys were all lounging around when Wes decided everyone should okay truth or dare. You wre nervous but just went along. After a few minutes it was finally your turn. "So Gabby, truth or dare?" Drew asked. "Hmm Dare." You said back. "Okay, I dare you to kiss Keaton. You looked over to Keaton to see him blushing you both leaned in and for the first time you felt Keaton's lips against yours. This was the beginning to your and Keaton's amazing relationship.

Hope you liked it!! Don't forget guys to vote! Thanks for reading! Love you guys!