Keaton Imagine For Kayla :))

"Keaton?" I called as I stepped through the door to his house. I had gotten a text from him asking to come over ASAP. So, here I was.

Keaton was my... I don't know what he was to me. I liked him... And it seemed like he liked me too. But we weren't official or anything.

I walked through the house wondering where he was and why I had to come over at 9:47 pm.

What was that smell? I walked to the kitchen immediately because I smelt something burning.

"Keaton!" I shouted seeing what was causing the smell. A candle had fallen over and caught the tablecloth on fire.

I backed up to the sink and Keaton rushed in with a tie thrown around his neck and a shirt unbuttoned.

"Shit!" Keaton yelled. He grabbed the tablecloth, threw it in the sink,  and ran the water. The fire was out.

"Kayla are you okay?" Keaton asked grabbing my shoulders and looking me up and down frantically.

"Yeah, I fine. What the hell happened?"

He scratched the back of his neck, "Well I had this fancy thing planned and I was going to ask if you'd be my girlfriend and then I left to get changed and now this," he said pointing to the tablecloth.

"You were going to ask if I'd be your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah but now-"

I walked up to him, grabbed the sides of his face and crashed my lips to his.

"Yes."

-Maria