Keaton Imagine For Julia :))

I looked down at my tummy, then at the ultrasound. It was crazy that these two beautiful babies were inside of me. I loved them all ready!

Keaton hadn't been able to come since all of the band stuff was going on. He had wanted to, and had even offered to come. I told him that as much as I wanted him there, the guys needed him too.

I walked in the door and was immediately greeted with a hug and a kiss from Keaton.

"How'd it go?" He asked still holding me.

I pulled back and laughed a little, "It went great! Everything's awesome," I said leaving out the part he wanted to know.

He nodded his head trying to be patient, "So?" He asked finally, "Boy or girl?"

I smiled deviously and walked into the living room not answering, knowing he would follow.

"Is anything good on TV?" I asked sitting down on the couch carefully.

Keaton sighed and sat down next to me, "Julia, please tell me. Don't leave me in suspense!"

I smiled and reached into my pocket where the picture was. Should I tell him or make him guess?

I pursed my lips and smiled, "Guess how many."

Keaton's eyes widened and he smiled big, "More than one?"

I nodded my head smiling, "Go on."

Keaton stood up and then knelt down by my stomach. He put both of his hands on the sides and started feeling around, "Quadruplets?"

I smacked his arm playfully, "No silly. Twins."

He smiled again and looked up in my eyes, "Perfect."

I blushed and looked down, "I didn't want to know the gender yet. I hope that's okay," I said.

He nodded, "I love you Julia. And these two," he said looking back at my stomach.

- Maria