Keaton imagine for Jazmyn :))

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! So I just want to say I'm thankful for all my lovely fans and readers! I love you guys! Thanks for almost 250,000 reads and for voting and reading! <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were just getting comfortable in bed when you heard a thump at your window. You just thought it was the wind and stayed in bed. But then you heard it again and again. Annoyed and curious as to what it was you slowly crept out of bed and over to your window. 

You pulled your curtain to the side and almost jumped back when you saw Keaton standing there. You weren't expecting that. 

"Let me in" He mouthed from outside the window. You sighed and lifted up your window letting him in. "What are you diong here?" You asked quietly fearful you were going to get caught. 

"I had to see you babe." He said hungrily. He grabbed your chin and lifted it up. He cupped your face and planted his soft lips onto yours. His tongue slid across your lips and you deepened the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and tangled your fingers in his hair. 

You heard steps coming towards your room and you quickly pulled away. "What...." He started to question but you put your finger up to his lips. "In the closet now!" You demanded and he got the hint as to what was going on. You quickly jumped back in bed and under the covers just in time. 

The door opened slowly and your mom popped her head around the curtain. You squinted your eyes at the light. "What's up mom?" You asked her in a sleepy voice so she wouldn't be suspicious. 

She looked around the room before answering. "Oh nothing baby, just making sure you're a right. Love you, Goodnight." She said as she closed the door. 

"Psst... it's clear now." you yell whispered so Keaton could hear you. He slowly came around the door with a smile on his face. "You think this is funny?" You asked him with a bit of annoyance in your voice. 

"Oh come on Jazmyn, you've got to admit it was kind of funny." he said in defense. 

"We almost got caught!" You said your voice stern but you started to laugh after you said it. "It was kind of funny." You admitted laughing. He came over to you hugging you and kissing you one last kiss. 

"I love you." he said pulling away and heading to the window. "I love you too." YOu said as he crawled out the window. He shut the window and you curled back up into bed and dreamt beautiful dreams of you and Keaton. 

-Alexis :)