Keaton Imagine For Makenna :))

Ugh, I hated long days. They were just so... Long. You know what I mean?

I'm glad Keaton could make any day better. Keaton was my long time boyfriend. He was over at my house right now. I had told him I would be right back.

And I would. I wanted to change into something more comfortable first. That was one of the many things I liked about Keaton. He liked me in sweats. Thank God!

I took off my pants and looked around for a clean pair. I didn't want a pair that was too baggy, but I did want to be comfortable. Not finding any, I decided to put on hold the search for pants and get a shirt.

I took off my shirt and tossed it on the bed. Any old t-shirt would be fine.

I pulled one out and held it in front of me making sure it was okay.

"Makenna! Are you coming? You're taking forever!" Keaton yelled, opening the door to my room and stepping in.

Before I realized what was happening, I looked up at Keaton and saw his eyes widen. Then his cheeks reddened.

I pulled the shirt to my chest and stretched it down trying to cover my underwear. Thankfully, Keaton turned around and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Uh sorry. I didn't know you were changing and I just barged in here and I'm sorry," he rushed out.

I quickly pulled the shirt over my head and grabbed the first pair of pants I saw.

"It's okay, you can turn around," I said quickly.

I knew my face was red, but that was of course bound to happen.

"Uhm, you're blushing," he said pointing to my cheeks.

"So are you," I said getting defensive. I saw the embarrassment flash across his face and immediately regretted my harsh tone, "But you look cute when you blush."

He smiled and started walking toward the door, "Uh yeah, I'll uh let you get dressed. And uh you look cute all the time."

He shut the door and I collapsed on my bed. Wow.

- Maria