Mature Keaton imagine for Katie :))

MATURE IMAGINE for Katie 

I've know Keaton forever since my parents were best friends with his mom. I have always had a little crush on Keaton. Today may be the day I tell him since Keaton asked me over today to help him with his AP Spanish. "Hey Keaton! I'm downstairs!" He slid down the banister, his AP Spanish under this arm. "Hey Katie! Ready to help me not fail my Spanish final?" "Uhh sure..." "Katie,what's wrong?" Keaton asked me. "I have something to tell you....ilikeyoualotKeaton." I said all at once. "Wait, say that slower and louder.".... "I like you a lot Keaton. I always have. I know you don't have the same feelings for me as I do for you." I said looking down at the ground. "Katie, the thing is I like you too. So I think the feeling is mutual?" He looked at me with intense lust and passion. I knew what he wanted and suprisingly, I wanted it too. He took a step closer and growled in my ear "I want you NOW Katie." I only whimpered not knowing how violent he could be when sexually aggravated. He picked me up, kissing me roughly while walking up the stairs to grab a bag of unidentible objects. He quickly grabbed a condom off his nightstand and a bag off the floor. I had no clue what was in the bag but I hoped it was something pleasurable. He threw me down on the couch taking my clothes off in the process. He was only in his basketball shorts, no boxers. I could see his bulge growing so I slipped my hand in his pants, slowly gliding my thumb across the tip. He moaned and pulled down his shorts, his member standing straight up against his toned abs. I moved my mouth towards it, sliding the tip of my tongue over the tip of it slightly grazing the sides with the corners of my mouth. He arched his back more towards me causing me to suck it hard. He had pinned my hands above my head with one of his hands,using the other to tease my clit. He aggressively slide a finger in me pushing hard on my g-spot making me moan every time. He slid another in, giving me little time to adjust. I pulled his member out of my mouth after swallowing the juices he had released in my mouth just as he had finished fingering me. He grabbed the condom, sliding it on his member but not before having me nibble on the tip of his member. He guided it in with his one free hand, the other spreading my legs wide. As I was adjusting, he was hitting my g-spot with more power and precision than I had ever even heard of. I moaned loudly, rocked my body, and bucked my hips aggressively. I also dug my nails hard into his back,leaving marks. His mouth sucked on my left nipple, biting it violently before switching to my right one. "FASTER, HARDER KEATON!!!!!!" I growled. Just as I demanded, his thrusts were definitely faster and more powerful than before. I arched my back, knowing that I was so close. "I'm so close Keaton." "Me too Katie." And with that, he pulled out and threw the condom in the trash. We rode our orgasms out together. "We should do this more often...I like the aggressive side of you." "Katie,you are the best sex partner I've ever had. I've only had two others(Jaiden and Sabrina)."

-Mer(@TheKeyisMusic)