Keaton imagine! :))

You and keaton had gotten in a fight and he had stormed off to bed without you. A picture of him and a fan kissing at a meet and greet was all over and when you confronted Keaton about it he freaked out on you. 

"I'm not dealing with this! You don't trust me and I'm sick of it!" He yelled at you and stormed upstairs to your bedroom and slammed the door behind him. 

You were full of anger and couldn't think straight. On the table in the living room was a picture of you and Keaton. You picked it up and exemaned it, a tear falling out of your eye as you remembered all the great times you two had together. 

You yelled out in anger and grief and through the picture across the room, the frame shattering as it the wall. 

You curled up into a ball on the couch and sobbed into the cushions. You loved Keaton so much, but you just didn't know what to think about everything that had just happened. 

You heard a creek of the stairs and quickly sat up and tried to wipe the tears from your face, hoping he wouldn't notice you were crying. He walked over to you and stepped infront of you grabbing your chin and gently tilting it up to him. 

He looked into your eyes, sadness filling them. "Y/N I over reacted... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have gotten so deffensive... I just want you to trust me." 

"Keaton I do, but how would you react if there was a picture of me kissing another guy?" You questioned him. 

"(Y/N I didn't know she was going to kiss me, she just did it last minute... i swear I would never do that to you..." His eyes were glazed over now, sincerety in his voice. 

You wrapped your eyes around him and kissed him passionitly. "I believe you." You said before kissing him again. 

Here you guys go! Hope you guys liked it! Like i said i'm not taking personal requests, but if you want to comment ideas below for imagines or preferences that would be great! Love you guys! 

-Alexis :)