Mature Keaton imagine for Emily :))

So I know I said I wouldn't right til the weekend but I felt bad so I wrote this on my phone. Sorry for any errors I didn't edit it. Anyways here you go Emily so for the super long wait here it finally is :)

You were over at your best friends house. You two were snuggling on the couch watching movies. This was a normal Friday night for you. You were really into the movie, and you didn't even realize Wes and drew come in to the room. All off a sudden you felt someone grab you and yell. You jumped and snuggled closer to Keaton out of instinct.

Wes and drew were laughing hysterically. "Did... You... See... Her?!" Wes said between breathes to drew. "Aww snuggle up closer to little Keats." Drew mocked seeing you two together. You just rolled your eyes and dug your head into Keaton's shoulder to hide your red checks. You've alseays liked Keaton and they all knew it.

"Let's just go upstairs." Keaton said to you. "Yeah okay. I'm tired anyways." You said sounding exhausted. You went into Keaton's room and just say on his bed awkwardly. Something was different about Keaton, he was acting weird and you didn't low why. "I'm going to change." You said breaking the silence. You grabbed your clothes and went to the bathroom to change. You had taken off your shirt and shorts leaving you in only your underwear when the bathroom door opened.

You saw Keaton standing there looking you up and down. You tried began to cover yourself but Keaton grabbed your arms. "Don't cover yourself Emily, you're beautiful." He said before placing his soft lips on yours. You relaxed and began to kiss him back, letting his tongue enter your mouth. His hands began to move around your body, exploring. He let them stop on your back where he undid your bra and let it fall to the ground. He messages your breasts and broke from the kiss. He left sloppy kisses down your neck, chest, and down to your lower area.

He kissed your inner thighs before looking up to you for approval. You nodded your head. He slowly pulled down your panties. Before you could even register what was happening you felt his tongue inside of you. He rubbed your clit with his thumb. He knew what he was doing. You let out a light moan and you could tell Keaton was smirking. "Keaton... I'm so... Close." You moaned out in pleasure. He immediately pulled out and you frowned at him. "Not yet babe." He said grabbing your hand and leading you to the bed.

He softly placed you on the bed and got on top of you placing his member at your entrance. "Ready?" He asked. "Never been more ready." You said smiling at him. He slowly entered into you. You couldn't believe what was happening. At first he thrusted in at a slow pace but he began to speed up. "Keaton!! Harder!" You yelled out. He slammed into you repeatedly. I'm so close." He moaned out. "Keaton!" Was all you could manage to get out. You felt him explode inside of you sending you over the edge. You rode out your orgasms together and he collapsed beside you.

You couldn't believe what had just happened. You just had sex with your best friend. Your crush. You were about to say something but you were interrupted by noises from outside the door. "Oh Keaton!!" Drew said instating you. "I'm so close Emily!!" Wes yelled. They burst out laughing. "You should be a little quieter next time." They said before leaving. You looked to Keaton who was just as red as you and you two burst into laughter. This was the beginning of your amazing relationship with Keaton Stromberg.

So yeah I hope you liked it! Chrissy your imagine is next!! I know you have waited over a month too! I'm so sorry! Mature imagines take longer. Anyway hope you guys liked it! Please vote! <3

-Alexis :)