Mature Wes imagine for Nikki :)

Nikki imagine

If you don't like mature imagines then don't read this.

You and your boyfriend Wes had decided to go to the club. You were really excited and wanted to get out and dance, but Wes didn't really want to. "Come on Wes, dance with me!" You begged. "I don't want to right now, god damn I've said that a thousand times!" He said angrily" whatever you mumbled under your breath. Ill dance with someone else then you thought to yourself. You waked out on the dance club and found the hottest guy there, besides Wes. You were grinding and he was feeling you up. You laughed and kept eye contact with Wes who was getting more and more pissed as time went on. He started towards you and pulled you away "What the fuck are you doing!" "Showing you punishment for not dancing with me" you said with a smirk. "Oh yeah, we'll your going to see punishment when we get home!" He said to you.

*one car ride later*

Wes pulled you inside and slamme you against the wall and started visioulsy making out with you. He picked you up and carried you up stairs and through you on the bed. "You little slut!" He yelled at you. "You want to punish me? Ill show you punishment." With that he started ripping your clothes off. You kind if like this side of Wes. He started sucking on your neck and then but down really hard. You moaned loudly and could feel the smirk creep up on his face. He moved down your body leaving sloppy kisses all over your body. He started to lick your clit, nibbling at times. "Oh Wes!" You screamed. "I'm going to c..um!" He stopped right as you said that. "What the hell Wes!" You screamed "You're not going to cum until I say you can! He pulled his boxers off and without warning he pushed himself completely inside of you. He gave you no time to adjust before he started ramming in and out of you with full force. "Wes!" You screamed! "I bet you won't 'punish' me again will you?" "Will you!?" He screamed! "N..no." "That's a good little slut." He said to you with a smile on his face. "Wes I can't hold it any longer." "Cum for me baby!" "Oh Wes!" Not a second later Wes reached his climax and you rode out your orgasms together. He laid next to you and smiled. "I love you Nikki! That was great!" "Yes.yes it was you said completely out if breathe and snuggled close to Wes.

This was my first time writing a mature imagine so sorry if it sucked! I hope you liked it! :)