Drew imagine for Bridget :)

Bridget imagine

You woke up hoping to snuggle up with drew and watch movies all day but he left you a message saying he had to go to the studio. You were upset but you knew how much his career meant to him and just got over it. "Hey Mary(friend) want to go shopping?" "Yeah sure ill pick you up in 30 mins?" "Sounds good!" You weren't going to waste the day. You got ready and headed out to the mall with Mary. You guys were walking around and just goofing off when you saw a familiar face at the mall. It was Drew. He was with a girl I. The jewelry store. You couldn't believe your eyes. Tears started to steam down your face, Mary looked over to see what was making you so upset. "Let's go Bridget you don't need him." She dropped you off at your and Drew's house. "Are you sure you're okay?" "Yeah I'm fine" you said with a half smile. You headed inside to find rose pedals all over the floor leading to your room. He must of seen me you thought. I'm not forgiving him! You walked into the room to see Drew in one knee with a ring in his hand. It all clicked. He wasn't cheating on you, he was picking out an engagement ring. "Oh my gosh Drew! I love you so much!" You screamed at him in delight. "Will you marry me Bridget?" "Of course I will!"

I know they didn't break up but the ending kind of came to me as I went and I really liked it! Hope you did too! :))