Drew imagine for Alina :))

Alina-Drew-Daddy, daughter time

 Sorry for the long wait Alina, but here it finally is! :)

 You woke up to sunlight filling your room. You looked over to find that Drew was missing. You slowly got out of bed stretching. As you were stretching you looked over to the clock to see it was 10:30. A big smile crept on your face. This has been the first time you’ve slept in for months. You usually always had to get up with your daughter, but now Drew was back from tour and let you sleep in. ‘This is why I love him’ you thought to yourself as you got up. You went to the closet picking out a comfy outfit to wear since you were spending the day at home.

 You went to the kitchen and much to your surprise Drew and Annabelle weren’t there. Some people would start to freak out but you trusted Drew. He was a great father. You made breakfast and ate it quietly wondering where they could have gone off too, when a loud burst of laughter brought you out of deep thought. You looked over to the sliding door to see Annabelle and Drew run by quickly and disappear.

 You put your dishes away and crept to the door, silently sliding it open and creeping outside. You walked around the side of the house to see Drew on the ground with Annabelle on top of him in fits of laughter. A giant smile formed on your face. You decided to just sit and watch.

 “I got you daddy!” Annabelle yelled out tickling Drew. “Ahh” he faked screamed. She giggled at him and got off. Drew sat up and picked Annabelle up swirling her around. ‘aww’ you thought to yourself. Or so you thought. Drew looked over your direction. “Look who’s up.” He said to Annabelle, pointing over to you. He set Annabelle down. “Mommy!” she yelled running over to you. You Drew and Annabelle spent the rest of the day playing together.

 Hope you all liked it! :) Thank you so much for reading our imagines it really means a lot! Please remember to vote and follow all of us. Thanks!

-Alexis :)