Drew imagine for Danielle :))

Danielle imagine

"Today is finally the day!" You yelled over the phone to your friend. "We're going to the Emblem3 concert!" Your friend said back to you in excitement. You and your best friend had planned this out since the moment the boys announced they were coming to your town. You guys have only skyped and texted and tweeted each other. You guys met over twitter. You got dressed and grabbed your tickets and headed out the door. You pulled up to the venue and you just screamed in excitement. You parked and texted your best friend. You guys soon met up and went in. You both had front row seats. You got to your seats and waited. It was the longest wait of your entire life. Then they came on stage. You were star struck. They couldn't be real you thought to yourself. As they were performing Drew came over to you and held your hand and sing to you. You couldn't believe it. Tears of happiness began to fall down your face. Drew smiled at you and said, "come on up here, your friend too." OMG you couldn't believe what was happening. Your friend went right over to Wes who was her favorite while you danced aside Drew. When the song was over you were prepared to go back to your seats but the stage managers pulled you back stage and brought you to their dressing room to wait for them. "OMG Danielle can you believe this?!" Your friend asked you in excitement. "Honestly this seems like a dream. You guys listens to the show from backstage and half an hour later the boys walked in. You guys hung out the entire night and when you left drew gave you his number and a little kiss on the lips.

Sorry again that I take so long to upload the requests. I'm so busy and I have a lot of requests! Hope you liked it! :))

Follow me in twitter @TaoChadwick