Keaton imagine for Kenzie :))

Kenzie's imagine

'Another day of torture' you thought to yourself as you walked into your high-school. You hated it here. Everyone treated you like a freak. You had only one friend and had never had a boyfriend. You heard the bell ring and hurried off to your first class. As you were walking to your seat one of your classmates stuck out his foot and tripped you, causing all of your stuff to go flying. "Wow what a klutz" one of the rude girls in class said. You were picking up your stuff when a hand reached out to you and helped you up off of the floor. It was Keaton. The guy you've had a crush in forever. "Thanks." You said embarrassed. He smiled at you. "Keaton why'd you help her? Do you actually like Kenzie" One of the guys in class said. "Oh her, Ha heck no! I just feel bad for her." You were completely humiliated. You stayed to yourself like always for the rest of the day. You were walking to your bus when you felt someone grab your arm. You turned around to see Keaton behind you. "Go away Keaton! I don't need your pity." You muttered to him. All his friends were behind him yelling at him to push you down. "Oh that's why your here, whatever push me down." You said angry and hurt. "No Kenzie, I'm sorry about what I said earlier, I really do like you and I was jerk." He said with sencieraty in his voice. Before you could answer him he lowered his lips to yours and gave you your first kiss. "Will you be my girlfriend Kenzie?" He asked. "Of course I will!" You said in excitement and kissed him again.

Here you go Kenzie! Hope you liked it! :))

I'm coming to the end of my request so ill be updating more quicker! Yay! You guys can send me more requests, even if I've done one for you already! :)) And it would be great if you would follow me on twitter @TaoChadwick just ask for a follow back :)