Keaton Imagine For Raven :))

"Keaton Stromberg," the principal from my school said through the microphone.

I watched as Keaton walked up, shook his hand, took the diploma, and smiled for pictures.

Call me selfish, but I knew he was smiling at me.

"So, how bad was it? Could you tell that I almost tripped?" Keaton asked me after everything was done.

I gave him a hug, "No way. It was perfect. What about me? These heels are killing me," I said.

He laughed, "No, you looked beautiful and graceful. Just like always," he said giving me a crooked smile.

I hit him playfully, "Stop."

He wrapped his arms around me and smiled, "I'm just being honest."

I buried my face in his chest, "I'm going to miss you."

He grabbed my chin and tilted it upwards, "Don't start. We still have time. The rest of our lives. We'll see each other."

I smiled, "Is now when 3000 Miles starts playing in the background?"

He laughed and pecked me on the lips, "Yeah."

We hugged and just stood there.

"Keaton, people are going to think we're crazy," I said realizing there was still people around.

He laughed and pulled away, "True."

I looked around, just to make sure that no one was giving us any dirty looks. We were safe.

"Come on, I want some food," he said pulling me away,

"You always want food," I said playfully.

- Maria