From good to bad - Wes

You had just graduated high school and had moved out to Huntington Beach. You had family that lived here and you just needed to get away from everyone you used to go to school with back home. Everyone hated you because you and your best friend had quit being friends and she was the popular girl. You decided to go to the beach since it was first day here and you had a house on the beach.  You settled everything out on the beach and laid out to get a tan. You weren’t lying for more than 10 minutes when you heard laughing and yelling. “OMG! Look who it is. Haha” You recognized the voice right away, it was your ex-best friend Ryleigh. ‘Oh no’ you thought to yourself. “What do you want Ryleigh?” you asked her angrily. “Oh idk I just thought well… “ then she bumped into you slamming her ice-cream all over you. “Oops sorry,” she said with a laugh. You stomped away. You were beyond mad. You just couldn’t escape them could you. You were heading towards your house when you bumped into someone. “Sorry.” You said. “No it’s okay, are you okay, I just seen what happened?” You looked up to see the most handsome face ever. ‘This is embarrassing’ you thought to yourself. “Um yeah just some bitches from school” He laughed, “Well I'm glad you’re okay…” “It’s (Y/N),” “A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.” He said with a wink “I’m Wes by the way!” “Well Wes it was nice to meet you but I’ve got to go get cleaned up.” “See you again?” he asked. “Definitely!”

PLEASE REQUEST GUYS!! OR AT LEAST SEND ME MORE IDEAS! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! :) FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @WesE3Stromberg :)