Four

Jade's POV

The Next Day

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around confused, I sat up slowly and then I remembered I was in America...And my neighbours were the Cimorelli family.

I felt like I was supposed to do something last night and just sat there in bed, thinking what I was supposed to do.

Text Lauren.

I quickly grabbed my phone and unplugged the charger and put Lauren's number in my phone and sent her a text.

Jade: Hi, it's Jade. Sorry I didn't text you last night as soon as I got back I went straight to bed, I was really tired and it just slipped my mind.

I put my phone down on the bed side table and got out of bed and walked over to my wardrobe. I don't even remember getting into my PJ's.

I looked through my clothes and pulled out my England football shirt and black jeans.

I set them on my bed when I heard my phone vibrate.

I grabbed my phone and smiled when I saw a reply from Lauren.

Lauren: It's okay! You still going to hang out later? X

Jade: Of course, I just gotta get in the shower, get dressed, get my dog and then come back and then we can hang out ☺

My smile grew as she replied straight away, it usually took my friends atleast ten minutes to reply. Even when I knew they weren't doing anything important...But they're my friends and I love them.

Lauren: Okay, I'm looking forward to it. X 😀

I was about to reply when she sent me another text.

Lauren: Lisa says hi. 😛

Jade: I'm looking forward to it too, hi Lisa.😚

My eyes widen at the wrong emoji, she's going to think I have a crush on Lisa.

Jade: Wrong one, I meant this one ☺

Lauren: 😂😂😂

I roll my eyes and set my phone down and get my clothes and take them to the bathroom and turn the shower on, whilst I wait for the water to warm up I walk back to my room and open the window I'm not used to this really warm weather. We only had it for about a week or two in summer. Then it was cold and rainy.

I walked back to the bathroom and checked the water, when I decided it was warm enough I stripped out of my clothes and quickly got in and washed my hair and body.

It wasn't that long of a shower, maybe ten, fifteen minutes. I got out, and dried myself and then got dressed. I hummed to myself as I brushed my teeth. Thinking about my friends, why haven't they messaged me.

Once I was finished brushing my teeth I walked back to my room and sang quietly to myself as I brushed my hair and put it in a high ponytail.

I sang one of my favorite Christina Grimmie songs, she was an angel on Earth and now she's a real Angel flying high.

My phone vibrated and I looked to see that I had a text from Lauren.

Lauren: You should do a video with us sometime. 🙂

Jade: Singing? No. Any other video. Sure.

Lauren: But you're a really good singer!

Jade: No I'm not...

Lauren: Yeah you are! I love that Christina Grimmie song...R.I.P ❤

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused at the fact she knows I'm singing, and what song I'm singing.

Jade: How did you know?

Lauren: Look outside

I walked over to bedroom window and see Lauren looking up smiling, the rest of the girls were outside, minding their own business.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my bed and put my black and white Converse shoes on before going downstairs.

"Ready?" My Dad asks and I nod my head as we all walk outside and to the car.

I see Lauren wave at me and I wave back shyly.

Well...Looks like my confidence from yesterday has gone...