The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty four

      I took my time getting back to the house, trying to compose myself. It hadn’t really worked but I wasn’t quiet as bad as I had been. It still pained me to leave him there but more than anything, my body buzzed with want and need. I wanted him badly it hurt, the fire inside me was still roaring ferociously. My skin felt as though it was on fire, my replaying our kiss over and over again. Torturing me with the feeling it brought out in me. In the end I decided that solution would be to take a cold shower, as running it off had been a complete fail. Plus I knew I would have to wash off his scent before anyone picked it up. The last thing I needed today was to deal with Wyatt finding out the truth. Just the thought of him cooled me a little. He was the complete opposite of Luca and filled me with gut wrenching fear and repulsion. He made me feel sick to my very core. As if by magic, all the sexual frustration that had been plaguing me seemed to disappeared. I slowed my pace and headed to bush where I had left my clothes. I shifted quickly and pulled on my baggy t-shirt, it didn’t feel as good as the t-shirt Luca gave me but it would do. I scanned the clearing before making a running for the tree. I knew that there would a few of the pack members would be up by now. I knew form my trip to the Clear water pool that a patrol was commenced around four o’clock. As I reach the base of the base of the tree I jumped up scrambled up the tree silently. When I made it to the thick branch to by my window, I leapt like I did earlier. I landed on the window and slid into the window gracefully. I had to admit I was loving my new found agility, I could jump higher and further and balance was amazing. I’ll have to remember that once this is all over that I suggest another sparring match between Luca and myself. I chuckled to myself as I pulled off my t-shirt and headed for the shower. I hated the idea of removing him from myself but I had to. Although looking at him this morning it’s only a matter of time before he comes back. I just have to keep thinking about that day and pray it comes sooner rather than later. I turned on the shower and water for the water to heat, no longer needing to cool off. Once the bathroom was filling up with steam I hopped in, enjoying the soothing feeling of the water. Relaxing my muscles and mind, although my abilities had improved I stilled tired quicker than the rest. As well as the lack of sleep my body was really paying the price. I closed my eyes and let myself relax completely, let all the stress melt away. Of course as I let my mind relax, my thought drifted to certain black haired, brown eyes, muscular man. A small smile played at my lips as I imagined him here with me now. Thinking about him kissing me like he had done earlier, touching me and caressing me, fantasising about what may have happened if Tyler hadn’t have stopped. I bit my lip as I slide my hand done my front imagining it was his, imagining him touching my burning core. My eyes snapped open and I jumped with fright, as the shower curtain was pulled open quickly.

     “Good morning my Mia, I see you’ve been thinking about me.” Wyatt said in a husky voice, as his eyes slowly travelled down my naked wet body.

******************************

(Luca’s POV)

     I closed my eyes as she walked away, not trusting myself to run after her. I couldn’t get over how amazing that kiss had felt, there was more passion between us than ever before. She seemed a little different, more confident dominate maybe. I think the alpha blood in her veins, might be kicking in. just like Tyler and Faith they too radiated power and dominance form time to time. Whatever the difference was I like it, my wolf like it. Normal I don’t like the idea of someone dominating me, but her it aroused me immensely. I had never known such a turn on, just from her kissing me so forcefully, I was set to burst. I had so missed the feel of her young supple body pressed against mine, the tingles she sent through me. Just thinking about it now was making me hard.

     “For Christ sake Luca jump in the pool or something, you need to cool off. Seriously. I do don’t need to know about our hardening anatomy!” I heard Layla say from behind me.