The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Seven

Chapter seven

     I walked up the stairs as casually as I could, even though my body was buzzing with excitement. I knew that I shouldn’t really be doing this but I couldn’t control myself. My body ached for him, I wanted him, I needed him. My body tingled as I stepped towards my door. My heart began to race as I reached out for the doorknob. Just as I was about to open my door I felt a hand my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine. I froze for a quick moment before turning to see who was touching me. I found myself face to face with Wyatt, as I looked into his big brown eyes I began to feel sick in the pit of my stomach. A small smile appeared on his face as he took a step towards me, my back now pressed against the door. I felt trapped and penned in, I tried not to show my fear.

     “Hello Mia.” he finally said edging his face closer to mine.

     “Hello Wyatt.” I replied trying not to look him in the eyes.

     “I just wanted to tell you were looking especially beautiful today, you’re glowing.” He said stroking my arm with his fingers, making my body shudder.

I slowly turned to look at him; he had a smile on his face that made me feel uneasy. There was just something about him and the way he looked at me. He scared me a little, he didn’t seem to notice this, but he did. After a long moment he stepped back a walked down the hall, my body was still frozen to the spot as I watched him disappear around the corner. I couldn’t shake the sickening feeling in my stomach, I closed my eyes and tried to make it stop and go away. Just as I was starting to feel a little better, my door swung open causing me to fall backwards. As I feel back into Luca’s hard chest tingles surged through my body, any unpleasant feeling I had a moment again were now gone. He wrapped his arm around my waist and shut the door. As he pressed his body against my chest, I could feel his warm breath against my ear. It made me feel warm inside, I was surprised that something so simple could make me feel so good.

     “What was that all about?” I heard him ask.

     “Nothing.” I replied weakly struggling to control myself.

I could feel him smiling against ear, knowing what affect he was having on me.

     “So have I got some competition?” he asked brushing his soft lips against my skin, making my knees go weak.

    “Never.” I said as my heart began to race.

     “Good.” He said.

Suddenly he began kiss my neck passionately, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I let out a little moan as he slid his hands around my waist, resting them just under my navel and pulled me back into his crutch. I quickly turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, staring into his bright brown hungry eyes. I could feel his hands sliding down my back and I let out sigh as he grabbed my backside. He picked me up off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist, pressing myself against him as much as I could. I could feel his heart pounding against my chest, he was panting with excitement. He slowly lowered his head onto my collar bone and kissed it softly, I had never felt such pleasure. As I started to moan again he gripped me tighter and kissed my even more passionately then before. He seemed to be enjoying hearing me moan with pleasure, it seemed to excite him. After a moment he walked over to my bed and laid me down in the middle of it. As he stood back up I felt disappointed to not feel his body against me. He stood at the side of the bed and just stared down at me, looking up and down my body and biting his bottom lip. He quickly pulled off his t-shirt and threw it on the floor. I couldn’t take my eyes off of his six pack, his body was gorgeous. I longed to feel it against me once more, to feel his lips on my skin again. I watched as he kicked off his shoes and unbuttoned his trousers. I stared nervously as dropped down to floor, I wanted this but I was a little afraid. As I slowly looked back at his face I could see it was full of concern, I knew he could sense my fear.