The girl who cried wolf: Chapter five

Chapter Five

(Luca’s POV)

     I stood in the shower, my hands pressed against the wall. My head down, the cold water running down my body. Mia had me so worked up, I felt as though my inner wolf was going to take over. I could barely control myself when I saw her. She looked so sexy in her little shorts and cropped top, she made my body ache. I tried to hide it but it was so hard, I was so aroused by her. I couldn’t take my eyes off the way her shorts clung to her firm behind, the way her top shaped her young supple breasts. She might was well of been standing there in her underwear. It didn’t take me to long to start thinking about her naked. Even as I thought about her now I could feel myself getting aroused again. As we sparred every little touch sent tingles through my body. It was like foreplay. I could tell by her face and the way her body reacted with mine, that she felt it too. I could see the hunger in her eyes, I knew she wouldn’t have understood it but it was there. When we fall to ground it was like a sensory overload, her scent, her touch, it sent my body into frenzy. I could feel every inch of her small delicate body under mine; I felt her heart racing in her chest. Our faces were so close I could almost taste her. My inner wolf wanted me to take her right then and there. I wanted to mark her and made her mine completely. I didn’t care if anyone was watching, I wanted her and I could see she wanted me too. My heart had begun to race, when I saw her lift her head so her lips would meet mine. Although at that every moment I felt his eyes on us, I couldn’t risk him find out how I felt about her. My body had tensed up and I ran before anything else could happen. I had replayed in my head so many times wishing it could have ended differently. I imagined myself kissing her and feeling that addictive energy flow through every fibre of my being, kissing her with such passion that she would let out a little moan pleading me for more. I imagined myself cupping her hands in mine while I kissed her down neck, sinking my teeth into her just above her collar bone. I could hear voice whispering in my ear, begging me to take it further as she wrapped her legs around my waist. It would have been the most amazing moment of my life and he ruined it. I felt a wave of anger surge through my body; before I knew it I had punched the wall. As my breathing returned to normal and the anger subsided I could see the damage. I had smashed several of the tiles and those close to them were cracked. I knew I was going to have fun explaining this to Wyatt, although this wasn’t the first time I had broken something with my fist. As I started to feel a slight stinging sensation in my hand, I looked down and saw I had cut it open. As the blood poured from my hand I could see that I had also dislocated a couple of knuckles, nothing I hadn’t done before. I turned off the shower with my good hand and stepped out, wrapping a towel around my waist. I also grabbed another little towel and wrapped it around my bleeding hand, I knew it would take too long to heal but I needed to stop the bleeding. As I noticed the blood soaking through the towel I decided to go and bandage it up. I headed down the stairs and into the kitchen, at which point I had completely forgot what I had gone done there for. There in front of me stood Mia. Her long blonde hair damp, as though she had just stepped out of the shower. She wore a little white linen summer dress, which in the light I could see right through. I could feel my heart starting to race. I watched as she reached up for something on the top shelf of one of the cupboards, making her already short dress even shorter. I just wanted to walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. I wanted to pull her close to me, so I could feel her body against mine, to caress her milky neck with kisses. Hearing her softly saying my name.

     “Luca? Luca, are you ok?” I heard her say.

Suddenly I realised this wasn’t part of my fantasy; she was actually talking to me right now.

     “Sorry, What?” I replied not knowing what exactly she had said.

She stepped towards me with panic on her face.