The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

(Mia’s POV)

     My heart pounded in my chest, with every step we took. His last words ringing through my ears over and over again, ‘I knew you would warm up to me my love. Maybe we should continue this inside.’ My skin burned where his hand were rested on my lower back, as he lead me back towards the house. I had to hold back the rising bile every time he kissed my neck or ear. It was sickening but worthwhile, knowing that I was making Luca safe. I just hoped that he could forgive me for my actions that they don’t cause him to be disgusted by me. I know I was disgusted with myself; I just wanted to curl in a ball in my room away from everything and everyone. I felt so isolated, being here with just Wyatt. I hated knowing that the rest of them were out there together, with Luca. I wanted to go to him but I knew I’d daren’t, I can’t jeopardise everything now. Plus I don’t think Wyatt is planning to let me out of his sight anytime soon. My body began to tremble uncontrollably as we reached the steps onto the porch, the fear of what he was planning was taking over me, although he hadn’t seemed to realise that as he leant down to my ear again.

     “Mmmm shaking with anticipation I see. Don’t worry my love I will fulfil your needs soon enough. So much so that you’ll be screaming for be to never stop.” He said before gripping my earlobe with his teeth.

My body grew weak, as I felt like I was going to pass out. This was just too much for me to handle. My body and mind were still so weak from the separation. This was all just wearing me down, sending me ever closer to the brink of insanity. I could feel myself slowly crumbling; I didn’t know how much longer I could keep this up. I didn’t know how much longer I could stand him touching me, kissing me, doing anything to me.

    “I love how strongly you react to me Pet. It drives me wild with desire.” He said, once again misreading my body’s reaction to him. “Although I think I might just keep you waiting. Sooner or later it’ll become too much for you to handle. When that day comes, you’ll be begging for me to take you and I will. Don’t you worry Pet I will.” He said, trying to sound seductive but to me it was like nails down a chalk board.

I gasped at his words, dreading the thought of him anywhere near me like that. Before I had time to react he captured my lips roughly. His lips felt like sandpaper as they glided over mine. I could feel his foul tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entry. Which I adamantly refused but I soon regretted it. He bit down hard piercing my lip, when I cried out in pain he took his opportunity. His tongue darted around my mouth like a slimy eel and his hand were not much better. I felt as though I was being suffocated. His hands were everywhere, his fingers digging into me. I could hear his nails ripping the material of my dress. Which I think he did on purpose, as soon his rough finger tips were brushing against my bare skin. They felt a trail of unbearable burning, like acid melting through me. Just as sudden as the kiss began it ended again. He looked down at me with eyes burning of lust and desire, which made me feel like nothing other than an object to him. An object that he could pick up and toy with whenever he wished. It made me long the love and devotion that were once present in Luca’s eyes, the love that he had for me and me alone. Without another word Wyatt let go of me and walked towards the house smirking to himself, thinking he had some kind of power over me. Which I knew he did, just not what he thought he had. When I knew that he was completely out of sight and ear shot, I crumbled to floor. My face in my hands, as the tears began to flow and felt like they would never stop. I knew that soon he would claim me; he would claim my body and destroy my fragile mind in the process. He was going to break more then I already was, he was going to break me to the point of no repair. I could my wolf inside me, she too was distraught. She was fighting me to take control, to run and never look back. To put as much distance between us and him and that was just what I was going to do. I didn’t have the strength to fight her. I got up slowly and made my way towards the treeline. I looked back quickly, making sure that he wasn’t following or watching me. When I was sure that he was nowhere to be seen I started to run, to run like my life depended on it. The further I got into the woods, the more comfortable I became. I started to strip as I ran, wanted to give myself over to my wolf. When I was fully naked I leapt over a large rock and shifted mid-air. Instantly I felt at ease, I felt at one with myself. I felt at home with the dirt under my paws and breeze in my snow white fur. Letting her take to the lead, I had no idea where we were heading, but she seem to have somewhere in mind. Slowly I started to recognise my surroundings, know exactly where we were going. The closer we got the more I reined her in, only ever so slightly trusting her instincts. Slowly I was becoming aware of voices and scents. Scent that I recognised instantly. I wanted nothing more than to join them and never leave their sides but I just could bring myself to. I was too ashamed, knowing his scent would still be all over me and knowing that Tyler had seen our kiss. I slowly sneaked up upon the rocks, out of sight. I just hoped that I was far enough away that they wouldn’t pick up my scent. I could face their disappointment and disgust right now; I just didn’t have the strength. I crouch down getting myself as close to the ground as I possibly could. In the distance I could see Faith and Antonio knelt down at the water’s edge. It looked as though they were washing something, I just couldn’t make out what. I concentrated a little bit more trying to pick up on what they were saying.