The girl who cried wolf: Chapter six

Chapter Six

I walked up the stairs yawning; I was so exhausted after spending the whole day on the beach. The others had said they were going to stay out a little longer. They had made a little bonfire and there was quite a large group gathering around it. I had been feeling a little uncomfortable the moment that Wyatt had joined the group, it looked as though the whole pack was out there. I tried to stay as long as I could but I could barely keep my eyes open. The large house seemed quite creepy when it was empty, normal you always heard someone moving around but all I could hear now was my footsteps echoing down the hallway. I opened my bedroom and walked in quickly shutting it behind me instantly feeling a little more relaxed. All I wanted to do now was have a nice warm shower, as the night air had left quite cold, and to go to bed. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on; I walked back in my bedroom to grab a baggy top to wear to bed while the water warmed up. As I walked past my bed I noticed a red rose on my pillow, it was just like the one I had found a few days before. I walked cautiously towards it to read the note. I knew it wasn’t Luca as I had spent most of the day with him, before that he was on patrol. I picked up the note and read it. ‘A beautiful rose for a beautiful woman’ as I read the words a cold shiver ran down my spine. Whoever it was that was sending me these roses they were really starting to freak me out. I grabbed the rose and ran to the window. I open it and threw the rose and the note out the window. I shut the window back up and walked back towards the bed. I sat on the edge and tried to calm myself down, really I wanted Luca to come and wrapped his strong arms around me and tell me not to worry. After a few moments I started to feel a bit better, I got up and walked towards the bathroom. I unbuttoned my denim shorts and took them off, I then took off my bikini and got into the shower. I let out a little sigh when I felt the warm water hit my cold skin, I could stay there forever. As I washed the conditioner out of my hair I let out another big yawn. I decided I had better get out and go to bed before I feel asleep. I turned off the water and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around me before I stepped out of the shower and headed for my bedroom; I turned off the light and closed the door. As I walked towards the bed to grab my top and I noticed it was gone. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, I wanted to turn around and see who was in the room but I was frozen to the spot. I heard someone move towards me but I was still too scared to look, as they got closer a familiar scent filled my nostrils. I instantly began to relax, it was Luca.

     “Are you looking for this?” he asked.

I turned to face him; he had a big smile on his face and was holding out my big white t-shirt. As I looked into his eyes a small smile grew on my lips.

      “Yes, I was.” I said as I walked towards him and tried I take my t-shirt from him.

As I pulled at my t-shirt I saw a playful smile appear on his face. As I tried to pull at my t-shirt again he pulled me back towards to him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly; as he pressed my body against him he lifted me onto my tiptoes. I could feel his heart pounding in his chest and I could see the hunger in his eyes. He lowered his head towards mine, stopping less than an inch away from my lips. I could feel his warm sweet breath on my skin, he was intoxicating. I could feel him move one of his hands down my back and resting it on the small of my back.

     “I’ve wanted to do this all day.” He said softly lowering his face closer to mine.

As our lips touched I could his energy surge through my body, I could feel the hunger inside began to take over. I wrapped my arms around his neck.  As he kissed me harder I felt his hands move down to my backside, he grabbed hold of it pulled me closer to him. My body tensed as I suddenly remembered I had nothing on but a towel. I wanted nothing more than to feel his hands on my skin but at the same time I didn’t feel ready to be that exposed in front of him. After a second or two he moved his lips from mine and looked into my fearful eyes.