The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-eight

HEY GUYS I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT BUT HOPEFULLY THIS WILL MAKE UP FOR IT. I HAVE AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU. ALSO I'M A LITTLE UNSURE ABOUT MY CAST CHOICES FOR MIA AND LUCA. IF ANY OF YOU CAN THINK OF ANYONE BETTER LET ME KNOW. IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW YOU PICTURE THE CHARACTERS. WELL I'LL LEAVE YOU TO ENJOY THE CHAPTER. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU ALL THINK. I WILL SAY SORRY NOW FOR THE MISTAKES, I GOT A BIT CARRIED AWAY WITH THIS CHAPTER AND JUST WANTED TO GET IT FINISHED FOR YOU.

ENJOY 

KAYLEA

Chapter Twenty-eight

(Mia’s POV)

     I heart began to race knowing that Luca would soon be free. That hopefully we could be together again, I just hope we can find that connection again. I wanted to be his and only his but I knew for that to happen I might have to jeopardise everything.

     “Do you fancy a coffee?” I heard Wyatt say, breaking my trance.

     “Sorry?” I answered not realising what he had asked exactly.

     “Do you fancy a coffee?” he asked again, smiling over at me.

    “Umm, yeah sure.” I replied. “Can you put it in a flask?” I asked as Wyatt got up from his chair.

    “Why a flask? Where are you planning on going?” he asked, his smile dropping from his face.

I took a deep breath and got out of my chair. I slowly walked over towards him, forcing myself to smile seductively. I stopped right in front of him, my chest almost touching his.

     “I thought we could take a walk along the beach and get to know each.” I said as I ran my finger down his chest, keeping my eyes on his.

I could see lust consume his eyes, the corners of his mouth turning up into a small smile. I manage to keep my smile in place even though could feel the bile racing up my throat.

      “Well my love that’s sound like a brilliant idea. Although I will warn you, it isn’t very warm out there. Why don’t we just stay here in the warm, I couldn’t want you to get unwell now.” He said running fingers along my jaw line.

I swallowed down my nervousness and took another step forward pressing myself against him.

     “I still think the beach would be much better, besides if I get cold I’m sure you can warm me up again.” I said biting my bottom lip.

A small growled escaped his lips as he slowly wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me in even closer. I could feel every inch of his hard body pressed against me.

     “If you carry on like that me might not even make it out of the house my dear. I never expected you to be quite as forward as this, I like it. I guess I have my worthless beta to thank for that.” He said his smiling wavering slightly at the mention of Luca.

     “Well you had better get that coffee sorted, I’ll meet you outside.” I said turning around quickly, hiding the hurt in my eyes.

Suddenly I felt his hand grasp my wrist, making it feel ice cold. I wanted nothing more than to slap him, I hated him so much. I had managing, just about, to hold my nerve until his last comment. It was another reminder that he had taken away the love of my life that I now belonged to him. He stepped closer to me, pressing his chest against my back. I stood frozen in the spot, scared of what happen next. I felt his warm breath my neck, just beneath my ear. My breath caught in my throat as I felt his lip brush against my skin.