Chapter 48

Hi everyone I just want to say that the next chapter will actually be the last chapter.

Natsu's P.O.V

It was lunch now... Now is my chance! I'll ask Lucy to the dance. I won't let anything stop me! I walked over to the table Luce was sitting at. I picked her up, threw her over my shoulder and walked out of the cafeteria. The girls were cooing at us, except Erza, she was smirking.

-Time Skip-

I brought Lucy to the rooftop and put her down.

"What do you-" I cut her off by kissing her. S-She actually kissed me back. I pulled away after a few minutes.

"Natsu...?" She said.

"Lucy will you go to the dance with me?" She stared at me for a few minutes.

Lucy's P.O.V

Did he say go to... The dance... With him... Me dance with him?!

"Natsu... I would lo-"

RING RING {FUCKING BELL}~ TheShippingEclipse

I honestly didn't know she would do this 😂

Nobody's P.O.V

GOD DAMMIT! They both thought.

"Got to go!" Lucy yelled, and ran off before Natsu could grab her. Natsu punched the wall.

"Dammit! So close!" He yelled.

"Someone's in a bad mood." Erza said.

"Whatever." Natsu mumbled

"Look you want to know something." Erza said.

"What?" He muttered.

"Lucy loves you. She's just afraid." She said and walked away.

That one thought was stuck in his head for the rest of the day.

-Time Skip-

Lucy's P.O.V

The dance is in an hour... The dance is in an hour... I want to die. I thought face planting on my bed.

"Lu~Chan I don't think it's comfortable to sleep like that." Levy~Chan said.

"I don't want to go to the dance..." I mumbled.

"Oh you're going." Erza~nee said.

"Why." I whined.

"Because you should get out there... This is the first time in 6 years that you have talked and I'm pretty sure everyone would want to hear you talk." Erza~nee smiled.

"Fiiiine." I said.

-Time Skip-

Jellal drove us to the dance and I was a little nervous, this is the second time I'm wearing something kind of revealing.

We got to the school.

I stepped inside.

Natsu's P.O.V

I saw Wendy, and Lisanna run off somewhere, I turned my head to see where... But I saw made my heart beat fast.

I saw Lucy and she looked like a beautiful goddess.

Sorry I know this chapter was a little cheesy... I'll try and update the last chapter as soon as I can.