Chapter 20

Dis picture doe... Natsu you perv... 😂

Lucy's P.O.V

A few minutes after Jellal's 'trying to be a great big brother, which will happen after I marry your sister. Talk.' I went to class. Which was music, this should be great.

We basically had to listen to everyone else's presentations the entire class. So it was pretty boring.

As soon as class ended, I walked with Natsu to my other class.

"Hey Lucy, after school, do you want to come over to my house to help me with homework? I'm kinda failing math..." He said, using one to rub the back of his neck, the other was on my shoulder.

I looked down at the arm that was on my shoulder.

I was strapped to chair watching my real mom get raped.

What the... Why am I getting flashbacks now?

I quickly backed away from him.

"Don't touch me." I said.

"Luce?" He asked. "Are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah, I mean I'll come over." I smiled. A fake smile.

Natsu's P.O.V

Something is wrong with her. All I did was put my hand on her shoulder, and she got all cold, like ice-prick.

I mean I groped her before and she didn't act like this.

I then followed her to History in Mr. Clive's class.

It's just the same damn class he sits at his desk and we do nothing but watch the wall, or him sleep.

Lucy was sitting next to me and her head was in her arms, her head was tilted a bit. She looked like she was sleeping. She looked kawaii... Wait what?!

I looked at her hair. I wonder what will happen if I play with her hair. I grabbed a strand of her golden hair and twirled it around my finger.

"It's so soft." I whispered. I then felt something slap the back of my head, leaving a bump, probably.

"Oww." I muttered in the desk.

"What did I say a few minutes ago, don't touch me." She said.

"I was bored." I muttered.

"There are plenty of other things to do then play with my hair." She said.

I slumped in my chair, waiting for this day to end.