Chapter 12

Lucy's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm stuck in a closet... With Natsu.

"Lucy I'm really sorry about earlier, I didn't do anything I swear." Natsu said.

"I don't blame you. Cana was drunk, so what could we expect?" I gave a small smile.

Natsu's P.O.V

"How many minutes have we been in here?" I asked.

"1 or 2." Luce said.

"What are supposed to do for 5 more minutes?" I said.

"Like I know." She mumbled. "Hold on I think I know what to do!" Lucy said.

"What?" I said.

"Kiss me." She said, I blushed really hard, good thing the closet was dark and no one could see a thing.

"W-What?! Lucy are you drunk?!" I said.

"No, I didn't mean it! I mean they obviously want us to be together so fake kiss me!" She said.

"How do I fake kiss you when I can't even see you?" I asked.

"Just grab my hand and pull me close." She said.

"O-Okay." I blushed.

"Where's your hand?!"

"Right here!"

"That doesn't help!"

"Well grab something!" She yelled.

I grabbed something... Then fell on top of something... Or someone.

"Ok times up-" Mira said, then her voice dropped.

When the light was bright enough to where we could see ourselves, we looked at our position.

I was on top of Lucy, I then realized both of my hands grabbed something soft, I looked down.

I groped her.

"NATSU YOU ARE DEAD!" Jellal and Erza yelled.

Author: R.I.P Natsu.

Lucy's P.O.V

"No don't hurt this! This is NaLu proof!" Mira yelled.

"Oh no. Not again." Laxus whispered.

"Why don't you move from your position, Natsu~nii." Wendy said.

Natsu immediately realized that we were still in that position. He jumped off of me, both of us blushing... A lot. I then noticed both, Gray, and Juvia, were blushing and looking away from each other.

"What happened to them?" I asked Aries.

"T-They were supposed to make out for 2 minutes, b-but they ended up doing it for the time you guys were in the closet. S-Sorry." She said, why is she always saying sorry.

"Ok everyone I think we've had enough, let's head to bed." Lisanna said.