Chapter 4

No One's P.O.V
This was a dream, no a nightmare. One Lucy knew all to well.

10 year old Lucy, and 13 year old Erza were watching their adoptive mother and father walk down the street, from the window. When a man came up from a nearby bank and held a gun to Mavis's head. Lucy quickly ran out.

"No stop!" Lucy started screaming to her 10 year old self. Even though she knew she wouldn't hear her.

"Mom!" Lucy screamed running out.

"Lucy!" Erza screamed running after her.

"Come anywhere closer and I'll shoot her." The man said. Zeref tried to grab the gun. But the gun fired. Twice. Killing both Mavis and Zeref. The police just arrived and took him away before he could cause anymore trouble.

"Mom, dad!" Lucy screamed. Tears streaming her face. Erza hugged her sister and cried."

"... Ucy... Lucy... Lucy!" Erza yelled waking her sister up. Lucy hopped up, sobbing.

"Same nightmare?" Erza asked. Lucy nodded.

"Just go back to sleep. I won't leave you." Erza said giving her a soft smile.

-Time Skip-

Natsu's P.O.V
I was in music, the teacher was rambling about boring shit, I wasn't listening until...

"Ok class, so this assignment is that you have to find a partner and create a song." The teacher said.

"The assignment is due next week! So find a partner!" She said. The class was running around finding their partners I went to Luce.

"Hey Luce, wanna be partners?" I asked, she smiled and nodded.

'Where are we going to work?' She wrote.

"We can work at my house. My parents wouldn't mind." I said. She nodded.

-Time Skip-

We were walking back to my house. My mom picked Wendy up, so it was just me and Luce. Which I didn't mind.

"Yo Natsu!" Oh shit! It was Sting and Rogue.

'Who are they?' Lucy wrote.

"People I used to know." I said.