Chapter 46

Lucy's P.O.V

I was sitting on Erza's bed while she was thinking... What is she going to tell me?

"Umm Lucy about that thing with Natsu..." She said.

"What about him." I said not really interested at the moment.

"The... The girl you saw with him... She came on to him Natsu had no idea what was happening." She said... What is she lying. "And no I'm not lying... Lucy he told me he loves you." She said.

"Erza~nee-"

"I don't want to be alone..." She said.

"W-What why would you think that?" I said.

"You're growing up... I know you can't stay like you are forever... But I don't want you to leave me all alone." She said. I hugged her.

"Lucy..."

"You're not going to be alone... I promise you. You have Jellal, Levy~Chan, Mira, Gray, every other friend of yours and you will always have me... I won't leave you." I said. I could feel her tears on my shoulder.

"Thank you..." Was all I heard from her. I smiled.

-Time Skip To Next Day-

I walked into school and saw Natsu. I walked over to him.

"I'm sorry that gir-" I cut him off.

"I know, Erza~nee told me everything." I said.

"Oh thank-wait a minute she told you everything?" He asked.

"Yup every single detail." I smiled.

"Oh this is embarrassing." He said.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Though I knew what it was, about the him liking me part. But I don't know if it's true, cause Erza~nee could just have said that to spare my feelings.

Natsu's P.O.V

Erza why?! This is embarrassing she knows I like her.

"Well since you already know I might as well just ask you." She tilted her head a bit.

"Will you g-"

Ring Ring

"Well there's the bell, tell me later." She said and walked off. Stupid bell.