Chapter 21

This was supposed to be the media, but it wouldn't work

This was supposed to be the media, but it wouldn't work. 😔😂

Lucy's P.O.V

I was sitting on the bleachers watching the guys play basketball. I'm used to watching them because a lot of times last year Jellal would drop Erza and I back off at our house, after her meeting, and his practice.

It was Gray, Natsu, Gajeel, and Freed on a team, which I find is gonna be hard for them to win, since Gray, Natsu, and Gajeel are on a team. Also on the other team is Laxus, Bickslow, Jellal, and Elfman.

-5 Minutes Later-

"AWWW COME ON! THIS GAME WAS SO UNFAIR! LET ME HAVE A REMATCH, AND NOT ON STRIPPER'S TEAM!" Natsu yelled, I sweat-dropped.

"WE ONLY LOST BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING THE FLAMING ASS YOU ALWAYS ARE!" I giggled at Gray's remark.

"Oi! Who you calling an ass Ice-prick!" I was laughing hard now.

"*Sigh* Break it up, idiots." Laxus said.

"You want some too!" Natsu yelled. In 1 second Natsu punched Natsu on the side of the head, leaving a bump.

"Knock it off." He said, I laughed.

Natsu got up and sighed. "Come on, let's go Luce." He said. I giggled and nodded, then followed him out of school.

Natsu's P.O.V

I thought now would be a good time to ask her what was wrong, from the way she acted earlier, she seemed scared, from what I could tell.

"Hey Luce, about earlier... What happened you seemed scared." I said. She looked at me.

"It's... It's nothing really... Just something happened... And I don't really want to talk about it." She said.

"Don't worry about it, I won't bombard you with questions." I said. She nodded.

"So how bad are your grades in math anyway?" She asked. I told her my grades. She stood there shocked, then laughed.

"Hey it's not funny!" I yelled.

"And I thought no one would do worse than Gray." She said laughing.

"Oi! Don't go comparing me to Ice-Freak!" I yelled, she laughed harder.

"Gomen, gomen. I just find it funny, but hey, I'll help you." She said, calming down, I looked at her smile and it was a real one.

"Yeah, whatever." I turned my head and sunk into my scarf, hiding my blushing face.