Chapter 32

Natsu's P.O.V

'Well shit... I screwed up... Again.' I thought.

I looked up and Lucy was crying.

"H-Hey Lucy don't cry." I said. She sobbed more. "Hey Lucy you can punch me in the face."

Just then someone came outside and was coming towards us.

"Lu~Chan! Lu~Chan are you out here?!" Oh shit... It's Levy. Crap, she saw us.

"Lu~Chan!... And Natsu..." She glared at me, her eyes saying. 'Back away from her you swine before I murder you.' I quickly scooted away.

Levy's P.O.V

I was looking for Lu~Chan since I didn't see her in class and, I was worried because she was doing whatever Natsu told her to do.

"Lu~Chan! Lu~Chan are you out here?!" I heard crying, I walked closer to it.

I found Lu~Chan, she was the one crying.

"Lu~Chan!" I looked and saw Natsu."...And Natsu. I glared at him. My eyes trying to say, 'Back away before you get fuckin murdered bitch.' He quickly scooted away.

I ran up to Lu~Chan and hugged her.

"Why is she crying, Dragneel?" I asked him, my dark aura showing.

"I just asked her why she doesn't like to be touched, and why she freaks out a lot." I said.

I was so mad with him at that moment I slapped him.

"BAKA WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I yelled.

"It's not like I knew she almost got raped." He said. I don't understand why Lucy can trust him with secrets. She's only told me that she almost got raped and her mother did. She also told me who did it.

"Natsu... You don't understand what happened." I said.

"Levy... It's alright." Lucy said.

"But Lucy he made you-" I got cut off.

"I know he didn't mean it. He's just worried." She said.

"Fine then I'll see you in class. But Dragneel, I'm watching you." I said.

"A-Alright." Natsu said, shakily.

Lucy's P.O.V

"Natsu you want to know why I'm so afraid right?" I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"Ok, I'll tell you." I muttered.

Flashback

"This was a couple of days before Mavis and Zeref adopted me.

I was strapped to a chair watching my mother get raped by my father

"Mom!" I cried.

As soon as he finished with her, he shot her right in front of my own eyes, tears went down my face. My mother... Died.

He was going to rape me as well. He went to reload his gun for after. I was still strapped.

That's when the police came in..."

"That's why I've been afraid..."