Chapter 39

Yay a GrUvia picture!

Natsu's P.O.V

I followed the tracker all the way to a park. The phone was blaring. I looked over and saw to girls, one with long white hair and one with short white hair.

"Hey, you two!" They both gulped.

"H-Hello." The short haired one said.

"I want to talk to you two!" I said.

"A-About what?" They both said.

"First off what are your names?" I asked.

"Sorano and Yukino." The older one said. Which I'm guessing is Sorano.

"Do you know Lucy Heartfilia?" I asked.

"Yes. Why would you want to know?" Sorano said.

"I'll be asking the questions... Anyway do you know a Lisanna?" I said.

"Yes." Yukino said.

"Well you see I'm searching for Lisanna's phone since it was stolen, and I have this little thing called a tracking device and it led me right to you. Can you answer why?" I said.

Sorano's P.O.V

'Shit he's on to us we have to play it cool.'

"We don't know why. And we don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"Oh so you don't care if I check your bags." He said. Oh no...

"N-No you can't!" I said.

"And why not?" He asked.

"Because it's not polite for a gentleman." I said.

"There's one thing you don't know about me, I'm not polite." He said. He grabbed our bags and turned then upside down, everything fell out.

Natsu's P.O.V

I found Lisanna's phone and put it in my pocket.

"Ok spill it why would you try to murder my friend." I said.

"Because I was jealous of her and her perfect life! And how she's better at me in everything! She also gets everyone to like her!" Sorano said.

"You know you shouldn't be jealous of her... She doesn't have the most perfect life." They both stared at me in confusion. "That is something personal that I can't tell you. Also Yukino what was your reason?"

"I like Sting Eucliffe but he liked her. Also because I was mad how she could make friends so easily." She said.

"You guys need to go to Lucy and apologize to her!" I said.

"We know." They said. Then we headed to the hospital.

Hey guys just a note that thing you usually see in italics is not going to be there anymore sorry :P anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.