Chapter 18

Natsu's P.O.V

I open my eyes after I hit the ground, Lucy was on top of me and we accidentally kissed. That was my first kiss! We soon detached our lips

I stared at her for a second, I just noticed how beautiful her face is, her blonde hair was so long. Her eyes were so big a brown, they were gorgeous. Her face looked so soft.

"Hey kids were home!" Mom yelled from downstairs. Lucy quickly got off of me, her face was bright red, so was mine.

"Well I have to go..." She said awkwardly and quickly left.

Lucy's P.O.V

Mrs. Dragneel gave me the money and I quickly left. I kept feeling my lips, is this normal.

I stepped inside, still poking at my lips.

"Lucy is something wrong?" Erza~nee asked looking at me.

"N-No! Nothing's wrong." I said.

"Then why are you feeling your lips?" She asked, I blushed at the memory of me kissing Natsu.

"No reason! I'm just tired! Well better go to bed!" I said quickly and ran into my room.

Erza's P.O.V

I wonder what happened to Lucy... Wait a minute!

Feeling lips. Blushing for no reason. She kissed someone! It was her first kiss! And she was over at the Dragneel's... NATSU DRAGNEEL YOU'RE DEAD!

-Next Day-

I walked into school, seriously pissed. I saw a salmon haired boy arguing with a raven haired boy.

I quickly pulled the salmon haired boy by the collar of his shirt, into a classroom. Luckily it was before class so no one was in the room.

I quickly grabbed a chair and tape and taped the salmon haired boy to the chair.

"E-Erza is there a reason for this?!" He asked.

"Natsu Dragneel, you are dead." I said with a demonic aura around me.

"W-Why? What did I do?" He said.

"You kissed my sister!" I yelled.

"It was accidental! She tripped and I went to catch her-" I cut him off.

"Likely story, now prepare to pay!" I said, and grabbed a pipe from out of my shirt.

"Erza~nee what are you doing?" I heard someone ask, I turn and see Lucy.

"I was teaching this brat a lesson for violating your privacy!" I said.

"It was an accidental kiss Erza, why do you get worked up with every little thing that happens to me?!" She said. Tears were in her eyes.

"I-" I got cut off.

"You can't let me be free can you? You'll get worked up over every little I do! Some people are scared to talk to me or even look at me, because they know your my sister! From now on just stay out of my personal life, and don't hurt my friends!" She yelled and ran off crying.

"Lucy!" I yelled chasing after her.

Natsu's P.O.V

So are they just gonna leave me here?