Chapter 31

Finally a ZerVis picture

Lucy's P.O.V

For the past hour Natsu has been making me carry his books around, I'm tired of his shit.

"Natsu~Sama? When can I have a break?" I asked.

"Now if you want." He said.

"Woah Pyro why is Lucy carrying your stuff and calling you Natsu~Sama? She's acting like Juvia." Gray said, walking towards us.

"She owes me, stripper." Oh no here we go again. They banged their heads together.

"What did you call me Flamebrain!" Gray yelled.

"I called you a stripper, Ice-Freak!" I sweat dropped. I saw Erza walking this way. Oh no.

"Boys, Lucy! What's going on here?!" She asked.

"Nothing!" The boys said, putting their arms around each other and pumping their fist in the air.

"Oh ok, well have a good day then." Erza said. Walking away.

Natsu did a sigh of relief and grabbed my arm walked away, I blushed. "Hey, I don't like to be touched!" I yelled slapping his arm.

"Quit slapping me will you." He said.

"Don't touch me then!" I yelled and continued to slap his arm.

"And I thought I didn't have to do this the hard way." He said, and picked me up and put me over his shoulder. I blushed.

"H-Hey put me down!" I yelled, hitting his back.

"Nope." He chuckled. I felt something on my skirt.

"Wow pink." He said. I blushed. And hit his back harder.

"PERVERT PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled.

Natsu's P.O.V

I took Lucy outside. I can finally get an answer out of her of why she doesn't like to be touched or why she freaks out a lot.

I put her down on the grass.

"And why are we out here?" She asked.

"Why do you freak out a lot whenever I touch you?" I asked sitting next to her. She stayed quiet and turned her head.

"Why should I tell you?" She said.

"You owe me a lot more then an explanation." I said.

"I was almost..." She whispered something that I couldn't hear.

"What?" I said.

"I said... I was almost... Raped... And I watched my mother get raped..."