Chapter 6

Levy's P.O.V

I was so excited to get off the plane to see my cousin Jellal, my friend Erza and my best friend Lu~Chan. I left knowing Lucy went mute. Isn't that right Author~Chan.

Me: Yup but details will come later, now continue!!!

Right, right.

So when I got off the plane, I saw Jellal and Erza, but no Lu~Chan.

"Jellal, Erza!" I yelled, I ran off and hugged them.

"Hey Levy." They said.

"How's Lu~Chan, is she still-" I got off by a sad looking Erza.

"Yeah she's still mute, ever since 'That Day' she's never been the joyful, carefree Lucy from when we were kids." Erza said, I nodded sadly.

"Anyway let's go!" Jellal said.

-Time Skip-

Natsu's P.O.V

Who's Levy?

"Lu~Chan!!!" The little bluenette shouted, I assume she was Levy. She jumped on her trying to hug her. Key word 'tried' but they ended up hitting the ground. Luce, Levy, Erza, and Jellal ended up laughing hard.

"This is normal?" I asked. They looked at me, as if they noticed I was here the whole time, which I was.

"Sorry Natsu we didn't know you were here." Erza said.

"Hey Natsu, this is my cousin Levy, her and Lucy are best friends if you couldn't already tell." "Considering how dense you are." Jellal whispered the last part, but I heard it.

"Oi! You wanna start something blueberry!" I yelled.

"Boys not in here!" Erza yelled, we quickly nodded, Luce and Levy just giggled.

"Well we should get going, see you all tomorrow." Jellal said.

'Come on Natsu let's do our project upstairs.' Luce wrote, I nodded.

-Time Skip-

We sat in silence.

"When..." Luce said. I looked at her confused.

"When should I tell my sister that I'm talking once again." Lucy said, I shrugged.

"She's your sister, she has the right to know." I mumbled, she nodded, she went downstairs.

"Erza~nee I'm going to talk again."