Chapter 28

Lucy's P.O.V

After school I decided to walk home with Natsu, Erza was driving home with Jellal.

"Natsu, thanks. For everything." I said. He blushed a little.

"N-No problem." He said.

'Why is he acting shy? Why is he blushing?!'

"Natsu, why are you blushing?" I asked.

"I-I'm not blushing!" He yelled, I giggled.

"Yes, you are, aww how cute~." I immediately covered my mouth. He had a tick mark at the top of his head.

"I'm not cute!" He yelled. He then looked at my blushing face. "Well look how the tables have turned."

"Shut up!" I yelled.

-Time Skip-

When I walked home I heard crying. I walked upstairs, Erza was on her bed, crying.

"Erza~nee what's wrong?" I asked.

"If we don't have our money to pay by next week. We'll have to move out of the house... We'll have no where to stay... And the only money we have was for the things we need and that's enough." She said.

"So one way we'll be on the streets with money. The other way is we'll starve in dehydrate even though we have shelter." I said.

"Yeah... Lucy I'm sorry, but I think we should leave." She said.

"We can't though." I said.

"Lucy! We have no other choice!" She said. "*Sigh* Do your homework and get some sleep, we'll figure this out in the morning." I nodded and went to my room.

-Time Skip-

I couldn't sleep, I was to busy thinking about all the events that happened.

I looked at my alarm clock, it was 10:57 pm. I guess I could take a walk.

I got out of my room and carefully got out of the house, Erza hopefully didn't notice.

I made it around one block. Then I heard footsteps behind me.

"Who's there?" I asked behind me. Just silence.

'Just my imagination.' I thought. I continued walking.

I walked and then I heard more footsteps.

I started running, I knew this wasn't my imagination.

I was chased into an alleyway.

"Crap, dead end." I whispered. I heard more footsteps.

I turned around, I saw a guy with red hair and blue eyes... Wait I know him.

"Kuga?" I said.

"Hello, beautiful." He said.

"We're you the one following me?" I asked.

"Maybe... I wouldn't want a beautiful girl like you to get harmed." He said, I blushed.

"Well thanks, but I'm fine now." I said. I tried walking away, but he pinned me to the wall.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere, not until I'm done with you." He said.

"Some help!" I shouted. He leaned in he was about to kiss me. Until... Someone punched him away.

"Don't you know, she doesn't like to be touched." A voice said.

"Natsu!" I said.

"Don't ever be near her again, or I'll kill you. Hear me!" He yelled. Kuga nodded and then he passed out.

"Natsu I didn't do anything with him..." I said.

"I know, I saw." He said. "Come on, I'll take you home." He gestured me to get on his back, I did. I yawned.

"Thank you Natsu..." I said then fell asleep.